Ian Rapoport: check what he says the rams gave up for Peters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account@RapSheet 25m25 minutes ago
The #Chiefs traded CB Marcus Peters to the #Rams for a 2018 fourth round pick and a 2019 2nd round pick, sources say. The deal can’t be official until the league year begins.
giphy.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
On www.arrowheadpride.com that Stu linked to, it has fans reporting a robbery at One Arrowhead Dr. and the police responding that they are going in with riot gear. :LOL:

...(n) I just hope there is no way to blow this up before March 14th because of the blowback. Shhhhhh...

:sneak:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Rams are only giving up a 4th this year and next year's 2nd (which will basically be a 3rd)??
giphy.gif

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If your a Chief fan you are so pissed. We got a 1st round player for next to nothing.
If our staff can get his head straight and no major issues happen Snead and team pulled off one of the best trades ever for us.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some favorite comments:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...and-a-2019-second-for-marcus-peters/#comments

What a steal. Chiefs fans were saying it was a first and a second minimum. That’s got to hurt.
----------
Wow. How much do the Chiefs hate him? To replace him with the likes of Amerson and take draft scraps just to get him far away.
-----------
Not in my wildest fantasies did I think the Rams would give up this little for Peters. Les Snead looking real good on this trade.
----------
Fleeced
----------
The chances of the Rams trading pick #23 for additional choices to balance their draft board are greater than 99%.
--------
This is the dumbest crap ever! I couldn’t stand the guy because of his Anthem protests and NEVER tackling anyone. Way too many first downs because he wouldn’t tackle and only grab at the ball but this is beyond stupid.

As a 35 year plus Chief fan this is so bad it makes benching Gannon for Grbach years ago look brilliant! If this is all they got, they should have kept him the next 2 years at his rookie contract and let him walk for nothing or see if his attitude changed, what a joke!
----------
There are second rounders that never see the field. This guy is a top 5 CB making an average of $5 million per year over the next 2 years. Even if he only plays the 2 years and he walks, or is a headcase this is a steal.
---------
Highway robbery.
---------
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314128

Did we get a couple of Big Macs thrown in? this is crap.
----------
And we had to throw in a 6th wtf?
-----------
This is one of those mistakes you look back on in 20 years and say, damn that was stupid.
----------
This. Can't. Be. Real.
---------
We got screwed
We had no leverage, nobody else would play ball and the Rams knew it. Peters ****ed us.
---------
Peters would have to beat the shit out of one of the coaches to get this kind of return...and push a cripple down some stairs.
---------
Chiefs get Rammed alright.
---------
This will go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history
---------
The Chiefs also traded Babe Ruth for a late 6th. Screw this. Worst trade ever made in NFL history. The Vikings are now pumped about the Hershel Walker trade.

Unbelievable.
---------
I don’t care, I’ll still be rooting for Peters in LA. Still one of my favorite players.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder what the proposal looked like including Quinn?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fahey is full of those, but even if he's right, who cares? Snead is only fixing a mistake we should have never made with a guy who will cost less over the next two years than what Jenkins averages per year on his deal. So yea, I'll take a younger, cheaper JJ.
Agree. If Fahey was trying to criticize the Rams, he fails IMO. His logic is giving them credit for correcting a mistake. Although Peters will cost a lot less and is possibly a better player.....