I Was Wrong About Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend

How so? He came into the league fumbling at the most inopportune of times. During kickoffs. During his limited runs. Coming out of the endzone then trying to go back into the end zone for a touch back and failing.

Dude brings nothing to the team. If Mason can't go yet (and may need to be brought along slowly) you have to bring up one of the PS guys or steal a guy from another roster until Watts is cleared to play. And in that case, Pead is wasting a roster spot by not being able to be counted on to protect the ball.

It's time for the experiment to end. He's just not made for the NFL. Or at least, the Rams.

He brings bad juju to the team.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Every since Pead has got here he has shown nothing but maybe a handful of splash plays... just a handful... in 4 seasons. Plus he does turn the ball over. We lost the 49ers game a few years ago cuz he fumbled a KR on the side line in the same situation that happened today. It's like he bets against the rams in Vegas or something. Go back and watch him from his very 1st preseason snap till today and count the fumbles.

tonyl711

Starter
K.

Except neither of us have the power to make that decision anyway.
If he's here, he's here. If he's not, he's not. 4th on the depth chart, so he won't bug you for long.
lol, if i did have that power, i wont lie i would probably have a pretty bad team.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Ha! That looked like a safe bet to me too, especially after how we started last year! There's a lot of things that seem different now... Is anyone else fighting the urge not to get too high on this game?

The hell with it; we're SB bound!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sure there would.
If he doesn't fumble, and instead scores, there are still Pead threads.
Only they look a helluva lot different. :snicker:

jap

Legend
not putting any blame on anyone for drafting him, some picks work some dont, but when they dont i think you should cut your losses and move on, he has been given ample oppertunity to prove his worth and IMO he hasnt proven anything.
Sure there would.
If he doesn't fumble, and instead scores, there are still Pead threads.
Only they look a helluva lot different. :snicker:

Apparently, this guy was created to be Pead on.

Ram4life11

Rookie
It pead me off how everyone jump on his bandwagon, after he had a decent preseason game against the under manned Chiefs.
Everyone saying he deserves the start, he deserves the workload, he's a 20 carry a game guy lol..
under estimating Cunninghams ability, talent, and experience.. Him slow, fat, and most of all believing Pead would have been the better option..
Not only was everyone wrong about Pead, also about Cunningham's abiliti as well

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
No its really not Pead has turned the ball over consistently as rb and as a kr. With the talent we have in rb once we get Gurley mason or watt back Pead needs to go

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He fooled a lot of us with his preseason performance but when it was on the line he coughed it up. Like many have said when Watts is eligible I can't see him sticking around.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
It pead me off how everyone jump on his bandwagon, after he had a decent preseason game against the under manned Chiefs.
image.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
I was totally wrong about Pead. He is a turnover machine and almost lost the game for the Rams. He will be cut as soon as Watts returns. I will not be posting about him any longer.
I'm with you. All he had to do is protect the ball after he got the yards (I think it was about a 6 yard gain). He wasn't going to get anymore yards, so you go down protecting the ball. He may have been pressing...but YOUR HEAD HAS TO BE IN THE GAME!!!

I still think he can be a good player...BUT...I wouldn't protest one bit if the Rams let him go. You can't have that kind of stuff.

Could he be worth a sixth round pick? Probably not.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Lets see what he can do in the next three games. He is on very thin ice however. Never achieved anything. Always disappointing. Fumbles at inopportune times. I remember his first pre-season game he couldn't hit a hole with decisiveness and everyone was saying "give it time". Well its what, 4 years later? Yes he got injured with the ACL. That's unfortunate for him. He's got three games to make an impact. You can't have unlimited patience for a guy who never shows anything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Everyone saying he deserves the start, he deserves the workload, he's a 20 carry a game guy lol..
under estimating Cunninghams ability, talent, and experience.. Him slow, fat, and most of all believing Pead would have been the better option..
Not only was everyone wrong about Pead, also about Cunningham's abiliti as well
Then you should absolutely take this opportunity to pat yourself on the back.

Athos

Legend

If he holds onto the ball, I think that's massively better.

We do need to either steal a RB or activate one. If Mason is questionable again, I'd be worried.

But thankfully we're playing the pitiful Foreskins. We likely won't even need much of a run game.

Cousins may give us 14 freebies off picks.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
I would cut him tomorrow and bring in Brown. Pead gives you nothing... If he brings out the kick you know he isnt getting to the 20. You can pick up anyone of any practice squad and they are already better than Pead.
My thoughts exactly. After I calmed down a little, I realized he has st value, but I was all for cutting him and bringing in Brown.