I love the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I can't tell you how often I view it in you tube and also the monster flipper game against the saints.

From memory, I think Flipper was 15 for 336 yards or something. Was insane!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
From memory, I think Flipper was 15 for 336 yards or something. Was insane!

You spot on I believe.... It's crazy because when you watch it it's like the yardage just sneaks up on you chunk after chunk but it's funny because the saints seemed so helpless lol...he made it look easy.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
In Elementary School, watching ED glide. A thing of beauty plus the horns on the helmet. Mid 80's and until I die!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I moved to the San Gabriel Valley in 1976 and that Christmas, I got a bunch of sports pennants from the local teams as my parents thought I would start being interested in sports. At the time, I was barely a Laker fan b/c 3 years prior, my step-dad wouldn't teach me to ride my new bike and I was so mad. He was watching a basketball game and I asked, "who's playing?" and he said "the Knicks and the Lakers". He's from Brooklyn and was a diehard Knicks fan and HATED the Lakers.

Well... if dad's not gonna teach me to ride my bike b/c of some stupid game on tv, then I'm gonna root against him while I teach myself ( I did). So yeah, Laker fan since age 5. Also, in a very nice moment of resolution, my dad asked me more than 20 years later to teach him to ride a bike as he wanted to be more active and had never learned growing up in a big city. So I did. It was a nice moment that afternoon.

Anyway, sorry, got all those pendants and I'd remembered watching the Rams a few times. I LOVED the blue and gold unis and the helmets were amazing. I still remember Cappelletti running on a sweep to the left and Nolan Cromwell intercepting passes and becoming my favorite Ram player of my youth. And they've been my team ever since... I took a little hiatus after the move for a few years, but I came back prior to the 99 season b/c I was ready to be over it. Glad I didn't miss it.