I love my Ramily

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
animated-gifs-hammers-06.gif

Booom....Booom8ayq0WRTV2j70hcpjje0_ap_rams_relocation_football_78667712.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My solution!
Bismarck Rams
I already told you guys, since Kroenke bought land in Montana it only makes sense to have the team in Montana. Then we can have actual Rams roaming around the field during games. Plus you can't beat the scenery.
bighorn_sheep.jpg

beej

Rookie
I met his wife before. She invested in a company i worked for. Seemed like a nice lady. I rooted for his son josh at mizzou. I called him one of the best 6th men in the country but divorce is ugly, and he started it. Right now o don't even care if o get banned. It's probably over any way.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I don't know. I don't have a dog in the relo fight. I live in North Dakota after all. I've been a Rams fan since I was 12 (Roman G. was qb) but yet I'm feeling all sad about this team not having a stable home. And I hate Stan K. I just don't know. But how do you cheer for another team over the Rams? Doesn't seem possible.

My solution!
Bismarck Rams

Shout out to ND Rams! I'm in Fargo, but I'd gladly make the 2.5 hour drive.

Edit: Why not the geographical center of North America? Rugby is a hoppin' town, and a stadium there certainly wouldn't cost a billion dollars.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Great pics, love the loyalty. Were do you get the flags and banners ?

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude, so cool. I hate that the few fans in LA lost the team...:banana: ~kidding~. I would rather they had stayed and continued to suck than came here and been SB winners...:banana: ~kidding~. Could the statue makers not do heads?!

I gotta admit, LA Rams fans kick some serious ass. They show out for a team that left generations ago under similar circumstances. That's heart dude. Whatever happens, dedicated Rams' fans somewhere will be happy, and that's good.

But for God's sake, please ask them to lose the Kroenke heads. Dude won't be a beloved hero there any more than he was here, it's not LA or LA Rams' fans he loves, and it's just... creepy. He helped take the team from LA and he's just... creepy.

In all seriousness, great pics, I'm sure you're all excited, and I would be too!

By any chance, is that your sister? Because I'm gonna have to come stay at your house for home games if the Rams leave. If not, does she have a sister?
lol no that's not my sister she is a loyal fan that I always run into.

I'm digging that guys sweater! GO RAMS!
Great pics, love the loyalty. Were do you get the flags and banners ?
all those flags and banners where made.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I don't know. I don't have a dog in the relo fight. I live in North Dakota after all. I've been a Rams fan since I was 12 (Roman G. was qb) but yet I'm feeling all sad about this team not having a stable home. And I hate Stan K. I just don't know. But how do you cheer for another team over the Rams? Doesn't seem possible.
I don't care where they play either they can be the Stl,LA or Antarctica Rams doesn't matter to me.This is the team I picked in 1978 and will stay that way til i die.But I can understand the frustration behind all this relo talk lately.That's why I'd rather focus on the team itself rather than where they call home.

Q729

Legend
I'm there, too. No dog in this fight, as I'm in neither location. Started an LA Rams fan, but have been a STL Rams fan longer now. My only fear is having a Houston Oilers situation. I have no idea what I'd do then. I guess adopt the root against teams I hate philosophy, but you never really get invested in that, and what would be the fun in that?

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I don't care where they play either they can be the Stl,LA or Antarctica Rams doesn't matter to me.This is the team I picked in 1978 and will stay that way til i die.But I can understand the frustration behind all this relo talk lately.That's why I'd rather focus on the team itself rather than where they call home.
true Ram fan! I will never be a bandwagon like these Seattle or 49er fans. My Rams no matter what happens till the casket drops. I would feel so weird and out of place to root for another team.

DenverRam

Starter
Guess i am just bandwagon after rooting for a team 20 years only to be slighted by a billionaire with a topee.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I get sad looking at these pictures because I know the days of me heading down to watch my Rams 8 times a year are coming to the end. Won't be able to take my kids to games. But I can't be mad at you bro or anyone else who are celebrating this. I'd be doing the same thing if 'my' team were coming back to town. At least I have Sunday ticket.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan

bbach

UDFA
Shout out to ND Rams! I'm in Fargo, but I'd gladly make the 2.5 hour drive.

Edit: Why not the geographical center of North America? Rugby is a hoppin' town, and a stadium there certainly wouldn't cost a billion dollars.

Hey Fargo boy!! Gotta love it. Not many of us Rams fans up here in the Great White North.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

I had softball practice on the ice in Antarcticaonce, so sports DO exist there. :yess: They could be the McMurdo Rams! ...nah. I'll take LA. :football:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Is it bad that I hate how happy you LA-holes (just kidding, kinda, yeah just kidding) are? I know its not your fault but damn is still hurts!