I love my Ramily

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Just a few pics today with Ramily and I. It's pretty disgusting how much love I have for my Rams. St. Louis, LA, London no matter what I will always root for my Rams.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 182

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That Rams mexican wrestling max is the effin hotness..!!

Oh and nice Jimmy Everette jersey!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice colour coordination, Nate. The hoodie. The shoes. (y)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Very cool. Love those old jerseys!!

I'm extremely upset at Koenke, Goodell and the NFL as a whole... but It's good seeing happy rams fans no matter where they live.

Go Rams!

DenverRam

Starter
awesome a bring back the LA rams rally.

50 people there. Cool stuff. Such a vaunted fanbase.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@DenverRam
awesome a bring back the LA rams rally.

50 people there. Cool stuff. Such a vaunted fanbase.

Its just a few pics of a guy supporting his team in his home town. After all if we are talking fan base size we as Ram fans are miniscule and for me that is part of the loyalty and charm.

Animated_Clown_Celebration_Parade_Drummer-1.gif

DenverRam

Starter
i like the big heads of stan kroenke.

Its not like he trashed STL fans this week or something.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice colour coordination, Nate. The hoodie. The shoes. (y)
thanks brotha, gotta match

Very cool. Love those old jerseys!!

I'm extremely upset at Koenke, Goodell and the NFL as a whole... but It's good seeing happy rams fans no matter where they live.

Go Rams!
no matter what happens bro we all root for the same team. I will ALWAYS stay loyal to my Rams.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dude, so cool. I hate that the few fans in LA lost the team...:banana: ~kidding~. I would rather they had stayed and continued to suck than came here and been SB winners...:banana: ~kidding~. Could the statue makers not do heads?!

I gotta admit, LA Rams fans kick some serious ass. They show out for a team that left generations ago under similar circumstances. That's heart dude. Whatever happens, dedicated Rams' fans somewhere will be happy, and that's good.

But for God's sake, please ask them to lose the Kroenke heads. Dude won't be a beloved hero there any more than he was here, it's not LA or LA Rams' fans he loves, and it's just... creepy. He helped take the team from LA and he's just... creepy.

In all seriousness, great pics, I'm sure you're all excited, and I would be too!

By any chance, is that your sister? Because I'm gonna have to come stay at your house for home games if the Rams leave. If not, does she have a sister?

Last edited:

bbach

UDFA
Amen to that bro, once a Ram fan always a Rams fan.

I don't know. I don't have a dog in the relo fight. I live in North Dakota after all. I've been a Rams fan since I was 12 (Roman G. was qb) but yet I'm feeling all sad about this team not having a stable home. And I hate Stan K. I just don't know. But how do you cheer for another team over the Rams? Doesn't seem possible.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't know. I don't have a dog in the relo fight. I live in North Dakota after all. I've been a Rams fan since I was 12 (Roman G. was qb) but yet I'm feeling all sad about this team not having a stable home. And I hate Stan K. I just don't know. But how do you cheer for another team over the Rams? Doesn't seem possible.

My solution!
Bismarck Rams

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For those of you looking for a place to bash Stan... it's not gonna be found on this site.

Take that shit somewhere else.