I love Listening to Philly Sports Radio this Year!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Great post Mack. I love your ideas. It's a shame that this is what it's come to. I won't take my kid to a Rams game, because I am in PA. I don't want to risk him having a bad experience. I might be willing to go to Buffalo, because my nephew said that their fans are very friendly. That are is very friendly in general.

The NFL is trying to make the game safer, by toning down the defenses. But, it isn't safer for visiting fans.

Same with Tampa. GREAT fan experience and the Tampa fans might jaw a little, but it's all in good fun and NO ONE goes after kids. Been to a couple of games and saw numerous kids in other jerseys (some not of the teams playing as FL has tons of transplants) and no one said boo to the kids.

It may be the best family friendly atmosphere in the NFL.

But yeah, I dislike the Coliseum tremendously and I might consider trying to catch a game in the new digs, but chances are I'll need to sell an organ to afford it...