I love 2014. Chris and Sam (language alert)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
out. My two favorite Rams, going down like flies

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Brother I feel ya, this has been a bad week all around. I fricken hope we can pull off a couple wins this year. This was the year all of us Rams fans have been looking forward too more than any of the past few years ! am I correct ??? I got Rams vs Eagles tickets months ago looking forward too them finally coming to my area with a good team to compete, and all this shit happens. WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would be like Roman Gabriel and Deacon Jones getting hurt at same time. Or, I dunno Shack Harris and Jack Youngblood out at same time for extended periods.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-10_15-19-56.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-10_15-19-56.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 114

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I generally think that someway, somehow, the NFL is rigged to certain teams. I realize the players still play the games. But you have to wonder how the same teams every year get into the playoffs while the other teams stay home every year. The NFLs a parody? Then explain why the Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Seahawks, 49ers and Packers have such a great history of constantly being in the playoffs. Why is it that the Browns, Raiders, Rams, Jaguars and Bills seem to always miss the playoffs or just be down right awful? The NFL knows those teams don't sell like the above ones. You can't tell me they don't want the refs to try and decide the outcome of these games to lean to towards certain teams.

fancents86

Starter
Every week the football gods stick it in just a little bit further. Wish I saw this coming, I'd have bought some lube.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I generally think that someway, somehow, the NFL is rigged to certain teams. I realize the players still play the games. But you have to wonder how the same teams every year get into the playoffs while the other teams stay home every year. The NFLs a parody? Then explain why the Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Seahawks, 49ers and Packers have such a great history of constantly being in the playoffs. Why is it that the Browns, Raiders, Rams, Jaguars and Bills seem to always miss the playoffs or just be down right awful? The NFL knows those teams don't sell like the above ones. You can't tell me they don't want the refs to try and decide the outcome of these games to lean to towards certain teams.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

Most of those teams sell because they win. They don't win because they sell.

209RamsFan

There's an interesting political video on YouTube of how it's NOT illegal for NFL to rigg games....I will leave it at that....very interesting topic

RFIP

out. My two favorite Rams, going down like flies

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I hear ya bud!

What's really funny is, I read "somewhere" that "if Bradford is the QB of the Rams in 2015 that's the end of my fandom.."

Some people may not believe a Ram "fan" would make that statement but they would not understand some of the "deeper, darker" corners of the internet like you and I...

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2014 - The year when none of my Rams jerseys match players on the field. I don't dare buy another

SierraRam

Recreational User
Two of our four Captains out / Quick and Gaines step up.
Will 2015 be the year we put it all together? Or will it be more Ram Whack-a-Mole?
upload_2014-9-11_6-20-47.jpeg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hear ya bud!

What's really funny is, I read "somewhere" that "if Bradford is the QB of the Rams in 2015 that's the end of my fandom.."

Some people may not believe a Ram "fan" would make that statement but they would not understand some of the "deeper, darker" corners of the internet like you and I...

Is that much different from you saying that you hope the Rams part ways with Bradford and he goes on to play lights out for another team?

RFIP

Is that much different from you saying that you hope the Rams part ways with Bradford and he goes on to play lights out for another team?

For fans such as yourself and many others that have doubted this guy that is exactly what I hope.

For Fisher and the FO who understand this guys talent and who have stood behind him from the get-go I hope he stars as a Ram for many years to come.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For fans such as yourself and many others that have doubted this guy that is exactly what I hope.

For Fisher and the FO who understand this guys talent and who have stood behind him from the get-go I hope he stars as a Ram for many years to come.

I have doubted him, and so have about half of the Rams fans I interact with. He is polarizing, which isn't unusual for a #1 overall pick that still has many question marks after 4 seasons. Don't you understand that?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

The teams you list as winners have something in common. Its good QB play. As for the Patriots and Steelers, they are very well run organizations, I would even throw the Giants in there. I would not include the Seahawks there because quite frankly they have done a lot of losing in the past. Carroll has done a lot to change things there recently.

All the losers you list have no QB and are terribly run organizations with no plan.

The good news is this. Stan for all his silence has taken a page out of the book War Room, which if you have not read is a must read. Its based on stability and team effort. We have the same model in place with Fisher and Sneed. Whether you like them or not is a different story but the model is in place.

There may not be a secret sauce for winning consistently, but if you have a good organization and a properly executed model you will win. Having the proper QB in place really helps too ;)

RFIP

I have doubted him, and so have about half of the Rams fans I interact with. He is polarizing, which isn't unusual for a #1 overall pick that still has many question marks after 4 seasons. Don't you understand that?

There is very little I understand about a lot of the things you say on message boards Les. It is what it is.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There is very little I understand about a lot of the things you say on message boards Les. It is what it is.

And I think that's because you're blinded by your affinity for Bradford and it makes it impossible for you to look at his play with anything that could be called objectivity. To date Bradford has done little to silence the critics at any level, even those who have been way overboard (which I have not been).

In a year where he was expected to emerge he had a so-so pre season and got hurt again.