I love 2014. Chris and Sam (language alert)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I generally think that someway, somehow, the NFL is rigged to certain teams. I realize the players still play the games. But you have to wonder how the same teams every year get into the playoffs while the other teams stay home every year. The NFLs a parody? Then explain why the Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Seahawks, 49ers and Packers have such a great history of constantly being in the playoffs. Why is it that the Browns, Raiders, Rams, Jaguars and Bills seem to always miss the playoffs or just be down right awful? The NFL knows those teams don't sell like the above ones. You can't tell me they don't want the refs to try and decide the outcome of these games to lean to towards certain teams.
You'd think by now the Jags, Browns, Rams, etc would be super bowl champs the past decade with all those high draft picks. But you know, those players rarely pan out.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And I think that's because you're blinded by your affinity for Bradford and it makes it impossible for you to look at his play with anything that could be called objectivity. To date Bradford has done little to silence the critics at any level, even those who have been way overboard (which I have not been).

In a year where he was expected to emerge he had a so-so pre season and got hurt again.
I thought Sam looked pretty good, when he was in there, all-be-it for about 15 min. of pre-season play!!

RFIP

"At any level"

Lol.

We're done here.

And I think that's because you're blinded by your affinity for Bradford and it makes it impossible for you to look at his play with anything that could be called objectivity. To date Bradford has done little to silence the critics at any level, even those who have been way overboard (which I have not been).

In a year where he was expected to emerge he had a so-so pre season and got hurt again.