I like you guys.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I spend a fair amount of time reading other boards (all of them, actually), and I always come back here afterward thinking about how lucky I am to be sharing this place with a such a diverse group of genuinely good and humorous people. Those other boards kinda blow. Nothing against the people on those boards, or the Owners who run them. I'm just sayin'. So, you know, thanks for making this place so awesome and giving me the opportunity to get to know some of you a little better. I know I've had my little rants in the past about things that irk me, but that's just how I can get on occasion. Ultimately, I'm very appreciative of how you guys carry yourselves, and I respect you a great deal.

6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I appreciate that, and I like posting here with you too. Most, not all, other boards are really bad. I only post/read here and the Herd. Some posters I have interacted with going back to 2001 or so, and several I've met in person and I have to say that really enhances the experience tenfold.

Now lets talk about you're choice of images in the post.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I only post here. Rarely look at other sites now. Too much attack the poster stuff. Absolutely refuse to go to Ramstalk.Those guys don't even like the Rams.

Post here and one other site, great guys on both, I may disagree with some of you sometimes, but I'm just as likely to agree with you on the next subject, it's just great to have somewhere to discuss the Rams without knowing you're going to be personally abused for expressing an opinion...that and the ignore feature is pretty awesome on this site :whistle:.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
In my experience, other boards eventually go downhill because a few or even one bad apple wreck the mood for everyone and for whatever reason, the mods let it happen.

We've got good folk here who want to just chat... and even if good folk reach the point where they really can't co-exist with a certain other poster anymore, we have a great ignore option which all but totally removes that person from existence as far as they're concerned.

I think all of us here would rather this place succeed even if it means we can't win every argument.

someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-300x300.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The transition from Ramstalk to here was the best decision I could make. You guys are all really cool people and I feel like I already know some of you pretty well. I hope to have a huge ROD meetup sometime and just party at a Rams game together.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This board, the people, the rules, and the mods are all awesome. Great post!

And X, I like you too.... cutie. :cautious:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I spend a fair amount of time reading other boards (all of them, actually), and I always come back here afterward thinking about how lucky I am to be sharing this place with a such a diverse group of genuinely good and humorous people. Those other boards kinda blow. Nothing against the people on those boards, or the Owners who run them. I'm just sayin'. So, you know, thanks for making this place so awesome and giving me the opportunity to get to know some of you a little better. I know I've had my little rants in the past about things that irk me, but that's just how I can get on occasion. Ultimately, I'm very appreciative of how you guys carry yourselves, and I respect you a great deal.

6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

goys.gif

(Blue Font)

zgtu.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just get tired of the negativity on those other sites, personally. Lotta good posters at the Herd, so I still read and post there occasionally but yeah, this board has become my home now because I like the mix of positive/negative/realism here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Agreed

I'm happy I found this place earlier this year. I wish I would have found it long ago.

I don't even go to other boards at all anymore. There just isn't any reason to.
I don't even look anywhere else for Rams news. I know that as soon as it's out there, it will be here.

The ot threads are genuinely entertaining as well.
Love the posters here. Always fun and entertaining.