I like you guys.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I tend to give what I get. The other boards seem to have a group always hiding behind the bushes waiting for you to mis-spell a word or say something stupid so they can try and make you feel like a moron. And I usually react to that with a nice friendly eff u or something. I prefer to respect others as well as be respected, which is the general protocol on this site. Thanks!

Alan

Legend
I think we have a couple (including some family members of our regulars) that peek in but they rarely post.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This place is great but we're going to have to get cracking if we're going to catch up on the "I hate Sam Bradford" posts that the other place is famous for! :sneaky:
YAH! We wouldn't want to Fall behind the trend setters!!
Personally, I have to thank RamzFanz, for bringing me over from the Dark-Side, X for making me want to stay, and a host of you for making me want to come back again, and again!
Misery-Loves-Company.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
AND THEN THERE'S THIS!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
YAH! We wouldn't want to Fall behind the trend setters!!
Personally, I have to thank RamzFanz, for bringing me over from the Dark-Side, X for making me want to stay, and a host of you for making me want to come back again, and again!
AND THEN THERE'S THIS!!!
Simply jesting Dave. I guess blue font would have made the point. If you have any doubts there are those here who KNOW that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simply jesting Dave. I guess blue font would have made the point. If you have any doubts there are those here who KNOW that.
Yeah, he was agreeing with you. Misery does indeed love company, and we all need all the company we can get.

tequila-shots.jpg

dhaab

Rookie
I enjoy this board a lot, BUT there are a certain few people on here who seem to nitpick every little post at times.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I enjoy this board a lot, BUT there are a certain few people on here who seem to nitpick every little post at times.
Every family has an annoying cousin and a drunk uncle. :snicker:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think "very much" would have been a much better phrasing than "a lot"...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I tend to give what I get. The other boards seem to have a group always hiding behind the bushes waiting for you to mis-spell a word or say something stupid so they can try and make you feel like a moron. And I usually react to that with a nice friendly eff u or something. I prefer to respect others as well as be respected, which is the general protocol on this site. Thanks!
It's misspell not "mis-spell", Bradford mom.

Alan

Legend
dhaab continually making the same mistake:
You're only supposed to capitalize the first letter in the first word of a sentence you know. Just saying.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I spend a fair amount of time reading other boards (all of them, actually), and I always come back here afterward thinking about how lucky I am to be sharing this place with a such a diverse group of genuinely good and humorous people. Those other boards kinda blow. Nothing against the people on those boards, or the Owners who run them. I'm just sayin'. So, you know, thanks for making this place so awesome and giving me the opportunity to get to know some of you a little better. I know I've had my little rants in the past about things that irk me, but that's just how I can get on occasion. Ultimately, I'm very appreciative of how you guys carry yourselves, and I respect you a great deal.

6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Thank you.......Cheers!

giphy.gif