I Know You Guys Can Figure This Out...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, if he's not hurting anyone, he can do him, you know?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just found that ^ on the guy.

That pic I took of him was right in front of that same Walgreens. The 2 other links there in that share other stories about people running into Dracula.

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If anyone really knew what Jack the Ripper looked like, the case might actually have been solved.
True.... but we do know the time period and I believe they thought he was possibly a Doctor right? IF he was, then that picture is viable.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
You can see dozens of people in character any time you visit Hollywood Blvd near Graumann's Theatre. Of course, they are all trying to make a buck by selling pictures.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I got more of a Penguin vibe of of his current costume, but obviously he didn't fit the character to well. Umbrella for no reason sells it for me, but it's also a stretch if he's really into being the character. I like the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde idea. Just hope if you talk to him again it's as Jekyll.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If he’s going for Dr Jekyll, I’d say the 1920 John Barrymore version.

81dUooESvYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

0708000228-l.jpg