I Know You Guys Can Figure This Out...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So there's a guy who lives somewhere nearby my neighborhood. We've lived in our place about 20 years. We've seen this guy walking down the roads outside of our neighborhood (main roads leading to the shopping centers) pretty much the whole time we've lived here.

I'm sure that something is off with this guy mentally.... so just know I'm not trying to make fun of him.

This dude is impossible to miss when you see him. When we 1st starting living here we were shocked when we saw him because he used to dress like Dracula 365 days of the year. I'm talking about full Dracula gear as if you were going to star in the next Dracula movie. Hair and everything including fang teeth. Not cheap Halloween shit either. When you see what looks like a real vampire walking down a main major road late at night or even during midday.... it's pretty weird. Cars would almost wreck sometimes because of this guy's insane vampire appearance.

Well, our local vampire disappeared a few years ago. We didn't really think anything about until the last couple of weeks.

Apparently our local vampire has decided to change his character I think. I don't know what the fuck he's trying to dress up like now... maybe it's still a vampire but I don't think so.

I need you guys to help me figure this out. Is it like the headless horseman or something? I feel like I should know what the fuck this is.

I got a couple of pics of him on my way home late this afternoon from inside my truck. Not the best pics... but I'm really hoping you guys can help me figure out who in the actual fuck this dude is trying to be now.

20210310_180144.jpg

20210310_180142.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A 17'th century doctor ?
An 18'th century undertaker ?
Is it Elton John in drag ?

Whatever he is, it appears his cane is a converted toilet plunger when looking at its base.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A 17'th century doctor ?
An 18'th century undertaker ?
Is it Elton John in drag ?

Whatever he is, it appears his cane is a converted toilet plunger when looking at its base.

LOL. I saw that.

He doesn't need that cane either... I'm positive about that.

He's also got a umbrella in the other hand that is completely unnecessary for what the weather is.

Btw... it was almost 80° when he was wearing this.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
LOL. I saw that.

He doesn't need that cane either... I'm positive about that.

He's also got a umbrella in the other hand that is completely unnecessary for what the weather is.

Btw... it was almost 80° when he was wearing this.

Perhaps he flunked out of vampire school and is working on a warlock degree, ... is Harry Potter making a comeback ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well shit.

I really thought you guys would be able to figure this out for me. :unsure:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe he's a character actor at Disney World?

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah first thing I thought was Elton John but when you mentioned a character or something related I saw Dr. Jekyll or maybe a Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes or Jack the Ripper. Those were my first thoughts before reading anyone elses guesses. And now that I read other posts I think we're all stuck on the same thing lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Van Helsing ?

a bag full of wooden stakes ?

tumblr_oubbsuYxGN1ql2w65o2_540.gifv

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe he's a character actor at Disney World?

No chance. Although I know this guy would die to work at The Haunted Mansion. Not even Disney would hire this guy though.

Like I said... we've been seeing this guy walk around dressed as Dracula for many years. Probably 12 years ago at least, we went to this billiard bar that's very close to our place one night with some friends. This bar happens to be along this guy's route that everyone always sees him walking along. Well guess what! Dracula was in the fucking bar when we got there.

I couldn't resist... I went over to him and tried to strike up a conversation. It wasn't going to happen. Thus guy was so far into character that it was difficult to understand his fake Transylvanian accent. Later... our cocktail waitress told us that he really believes that he is Dracula.

I think he's now transformed his character into something that is more age appropriate for himself now. He's looking much older these days and I think he had to adjust. Also... we literally haven't seen this guy for like 2 years, and now he's reappeared like this instead of Dracula.

I think Doug figured it out.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not to change subjects but I wonder how good it feels to be at the level of not giving any fucks like this guy is on. Or maybe the poor guy is so trapped by his need to be this that it is eating him away on the inside. I hope its the latter. I hope this guy leaves his government subsidy housing and doesn't give a single shit about what anyone else thinks. Living his life how he wants.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not to change subjects but I wonder how good it feels to be at the level of not giving any fucks like this guy is on. Or maybe the poor guy is so trapped by his need to be this that it is eating him away on the inside. I hope its the latter. I hope this guy leaves his government subsidy housing and doesn't give a single shit about what anyone else thinks. Living his life how he wants.

Yeah... I've always wondered about the guy like that too. We think that he probably lives with his elderly parent(s). There are no government housing options anywhere near the areas we always see him walking around.

It's hard to say what's going on in his mind. That time I tried to talk to him showed me that he probably gives zero fucks what anybody thinks about him. The bartender chick said he was harmless. If I remember right... the bar had given him a drink that was red in color and I remember him saying that he was drinking blood.

Whatever it is... he undoubtedly gets enjoyment from dressing as these characters. I have never seen him out of costume. Maybe it's the attention he gets from it, or maybe he really believes he's the actual character he's dressing as. I can't tell. But there's no doubt he is 100% committed to it.

I think his new thing is some kind of vampire hunter now though. The brilliant minds here on ROD didn't disappoint.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Or.....Jack the Ripper
Yeah first thing I thought was Elton John but when you mentioned a character or something related I saw Dr. Jekyll or maybe a Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes or Jack the Ripper. Those were my first thoughts before reading anyone elses guesses. And now that I read other posts I think we're all stuck on the same thing lol.

Damn... maybe it is Jack The Ripper

jack-ripper-vector-17986425.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd definitely not turn my back on him in the middle of the night. He might take his fantasy to the next level.