I know nobody has ever thought about this topic, but why did we pick Avery over Jackson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Because Jackson was, and still is, an idiot. Guy gets to the NFL and still associates with gang members, is cut straight from the TO me me me me cloth, and makes plays like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9bDZ4ej_w

Hard to believe that way 8 years ago already.

This. Of all the players I wish the Rams did not pass on over the years, Jackson is not one of them. I am perfectly fine he never wore the horns.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If memory serves, Greco had some injury problems during his tenure with the Rams, no? But seems to have wound up having a decent career with Cleveland.
He was pretty healthy his last couple of years with us, we just didn't deem him a starter. There was one game that he and Adam shared series, and I charted every play. I wrote a report on it, for this site, and we moved the ball in almost every series he started. We didn't move the ball, when Adam started. One guy, can make a difference.

Apparently, he's a hell of a chef too!

iced

hated everything about that pick...wanted jackson from the get go

still remember reading about prospects in a draft book on our long trip back home from field exercise (Thats where i got to spend 2-3 months playing jungle warrior without any internet or cell reception)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
hated everything about that pick...wanted jackson from the get go

still remember reading about prospects in a draft book on our long trip back home from field exercise (Thats where i got to spend 2-3 months playing jungle warrior without any internet or cell reception)
I saw him play a few games in high school, and I talked to a couple of his teammates. He only fell that far, because of his size, and possible character issues. He was a beast, even in high school, Long Beach Poly, and what jumped out to me throughout his pre-pro career, other than his insane speed, was that he competed for every ball.

Our good reverend Bruce, recently said, that he is the only WR that he'd pay to watch.

Bruce, Quotable: "If I have to sit down and pay to get in, I'd pay to watch DeSean Jackson. ... [Odell Beckham Jr.] is pretty good. A.J. Green, he's good. But I'd pay to watch Jackson."