I just called Direct TV to cancel my service including Sunday Ticket.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have had it with all this Bullshit! I will just watch re-runs of Everyone Loves Raymond instead of the NFL on Sundays. I am through watching this crap every Sunday with it ending with me being angry and frustrated. I have been a loyal Rams Fan since before the color TV was invented and will continue to be. In the future I will just get all my information from the computer. I wish that everyone would be strong enough to stand together and not watch or go to any NFL games for one week in protest of how these dumb arses are ruining our beloved game. I may possibly be banned from this board after some of my post today, what is it they say, Quesera Sera. If I am banned I will miss all my Rams brothers here but to Hell with the NFL and this stupid ass commissioner.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Sorry but I love watching too much. Hope you feel better and don't let sports get you down, life is way to short

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
man I am hearing these same things a lot and its not just football its all the main sports. baseball has put in the strike zone box witch shows how bad the umping is. basketball in its desire to increase scoring has almost made it impossible to play defense. football because of the worries about brain damage is trying to make hitting illegal. i have not reached the point off not watching but with the forty puke niners looking like a dynesty I am very close.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A few questions from an inquiring mind:

1. Didn’t you prepay?

2. How long were you on hold ?

3. When you called did you rage on the customer service person in Mumbai ?

4. What happened when they tried to offer you free Skinamax and the Bravo package for staying?

Good for you brother! Stick it to the man.

74AD2FB7-C779-4090-A7BB-B8DA90A1ADFA.jpeg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few questions from an inquiring mind:

1. Didn’t you prepay?

2. How long were you on hold ?

3. When you called did you rage on the customer service person in Mumbai ?

4. What happened when they tried to offer you free Skinamax and the Bravo package for staying?

Good for you brother! Stick it to the man.

View attachment 32272

I don't care that I prepaid, I am not a me masochist.
I was not even on hold for two minutes
I was so upset that I was completely calm
My mind was made up before I ever called. What do they say in AA, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."
'

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, life's too short to be frustrated at sports games, like @hotanez said. If you feel like cutting ties with TV, you do you. Nobody's going to judge you for it, and I'm pretty sure you won't be banned from this board for it, either.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have had it with all this Bullshit! I will just watch re-runs of Everyone Loves Raymond instead of the NFL on Sundays. I am through watching this crap every Sunday with it ending with me being angry and frustrated. I have been a loyal Rams Fan since before the color TV was invented and will continue to be. In the future I will just get all my information from the computer. I wish that everyone would be strong enough to stand together and not watch or go to any NFL games for one week in protest of how these dumb arses are ruining our beloved game. I may possibly be banned from this board after some of my post today, what is it they say, Quesera Sera. If I am banned I will miss all my Rams brothers here but to Hell with the NFL and this stupid ass commissioner.

Typically... we don't ban members unless they are breaking our Terms or Rules. It's usually the very last resort, especially for long term members.

So... it does appear at least now that you'll still be able to get you Football news here. Just don't go off the rails Brudda.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If you're frustrated about the modern game then i'm right there with ya. You name the place and i'll bring my "Your product sucks" picket sign.

If you're frustrated over Direct tv i have no advice. I stream the off local network games from my laptop to my big screen. Works great.

You won't get banned unless you're an obvious troll, a sneaky troll, an asshole, consistently break the rules or bring nothing but negative vents to this board.
You've got Rams brothers here to share in your frustrations.
200.webp

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
man I am hearing these same things a lot and its not just football its all the main sports. baseball has put in the strike zone box witch shows how bad the umping is. basketball in its desire to increase scoring has almost made it impossible to play defense. football because of the worries about brain damage is trying to make hitting illegal. i have not reached the point off not watching but with the forty puke niners looking like a dynesty I am very close.

Replay is killing all sports

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Direct tv is the worst. I cancelled my service back in September and am still fighting with them over my account. Its incredible and such a helpless feeling that there is literally nothing you can do about it.
Other than, well complain about it to your online community

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

This reminds me of that "Factory of Sadness" Browns fan video. Believe me, Ramstein, we all feel this way sometimes. Hang in there brother.

...Oh, and for the mods, BAN THIS MOTHERF*CKER!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Direct tv is the worst.
I used to think that -- then I moved into my rental where the only viable non-streaming TV provider available is Comcast, so I had to sign up with them instead (primarily for the internet, which I'd pay double price if I DIDN'T have the TV package bundled in).

I miss DirecTV something awful right now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cancelled them just because of their billing. After six years I was paying through the nose. New customers would get major discount but a longtime loyal customer just got laughed at. I switched to spectrum and dislike them as much.

Psycho_X

Legend
I’m in total agreement over canceling directv. It’s an awful company that deserves to die a horrible death if they don’t change their ways. So I’m right there with you on that part at least. As for the nfl, it has become increasingly tough to watch. I’m slowly becoming numb to it.