I hope the Rams players and coaches are hurting as much as we fans are?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To me it looked like he was high stepping 14 down

Naw thats not a high thats a juke its sort of like a hop skip to slow down but then being able to accelerate quickly, the defender had the angle on him so he wanted to seem like he was slowing down going out of bounds so the defender could over pursue

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Naw thats not a high thats a juke its sort of like a hop skip to slow down but then being able to accelerate quickly, the defender had the angle on him so he wanted to seem like he was slowing down going out of bounds so the defender could over pursue

Dare I watch it again :LOL:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I would have been so frustrated with the way the refs were calling that game. I'm sure that is part of the reason Donald threw his helmet on the ground. I believe there was a point in time that we had 8 or 9 penalties and the had 0.

The Rams needed to play better. They know it! Let us just hope that it comes this weekend and we don't go into a two week despair.

(Also, I'm almost positive that stats were posted about this head ref and he consistently favors the home team)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Yeah Vinobitch is notorious for favoring home teams.

That is what I thought I read. I just tried to rewatch the game. Niners didn't get their first penalty until 13 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

I turned it off a few plays later when I watched Sensabaugh wiff coverage. . . AGAIN!