I hope the Rams players and coaches are hurting as much as we fans are?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Cause if they arent we are all in for a long painful season.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I'm sure they're hurting worse!, but that doesn't change the fact that it was their performance that has us all upset/disappointed. They need to fix this issue and the fans only have the power to make it impossible for Sea to hear next week. Next Sun when we hopefully beat the SeaHawks so I can return to the regular world with my head up and my Gurley jersey on! Right now hiding like DB Cooper. :cool:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"Shoot, we'll fix that."

TXRams86

The Infamous
I honestly don't know with this team. Sure they lost and Gurley looked pretty bummed out about it. But the fact of the matter is, they still got paid last night. Can't be too mad, just look forward to next week. That's Fisher's outlook on things right? Next week that'll be fixed, next week we play at home, next week Case will look better. This team seems pretty complacent with losing. The culture of losing has been established for the Rams under Fisher.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure they're hurting worse!, but that doesn't change the fact that it was their performance that has us all upset/disappointed. They need to fix this issue and the fans only have the power to make it impossible for Sea to hear next week. Next Sun when we hopefully beat the SeaHawks so I can return to the regular world with my head up and my Gurley jersey on! Right now hiding like DB Cooper. :cool:
I haven't heard any post game comments on Wilson's ankle, But I hope he's not very mobile,and come Sunday, the Rams, Win the coin toss, defer, and let our "D" take out their Anger/Frustrations on the 'Hag's!!(y);):D And score some Defensive points too!!:yess:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just like how Sears played it safe when the market evolved globally, Fisher's making the same mistake by doing the same thing: playing it safe.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I doubt they are getting trolled by their pastor:

"Hey Tim Abney, Fullerton High School called the Rams late last night and said they want their JV team returned to them first thing this morning - except for Goff whom they said the Rams could keep to keep their benches warm in that temperate CA weather "

tempests

Hall of Fame
Cause if they arent we are all in for a long painful season.

Given the time and effort they put into this they should be hurting much more than we are.

But when I hear comments like Fisher's "15 other teams lost this week"; or Saffold's "we can't win the SB in week one" I do start to wonder. What kind of rationale is that?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I doubt they are getting trolled by their pastor:

"Hey Tim Abney, Fullerton High School called the Rams late last night and said they want their JV team returned to them first thing this morning - except for Goff whom they said the Rams could keep to keep their benches warm in that temperate CA weather "

Dude hahahhahahhaha

P.S fuck Fullerton high School - signed Sunny Hills grad 1990

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Honestly I'd be embarrassed the Rams were the only team that did not score a point.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dude hahahhahahhaha

P.S freak Fullerton high School - signed Sunny Hills grad 1990
And of course living in the PNW 95% of the church are seahgs fans, one of my best friends works for them. I'll still be wearing my colors Sunday and praying that the Rams make it 3 in a row against them.

Ellard80

Legend
It's hard to believe that undisciplined team, with an infinitely inept offense and quarterback could ever be competitive.

It's only week 1... so we can be in denial for now.

But that team we saw last night, especially on offense. Was similar to last year only worse.

Every reasonable sense in my mind points towards 3-13.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
They were hurting during the game, hence the frustration and personal foul penalties. Fishers teams just dont know how to harness the anger and pain into consistent, quality football. Sure, a part of it is always being the youngest team in the league, but they never seem to grow up.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they feel like they got gut punched then the feel like I do . The probably have a sore bottom since the got their
A hole spanked .

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I hope they are !!

I've been following the Rams since 1988 and I can't remember ever feeling as flat as this after a game -- I'm nearly always upbeat about the next contest - but when you can't see any light at the end of the tunnel it makes it tough.

Were there any positives ?