I have never seen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wilkes taking over and knowing we have an OL that has sucked ass with comms and ability to handle rushers is a bad deal. He's going to bring the heat without having to worry about the head coach asking him to call off the dogs and he's got some good matchups on top of that.

Hope the Rams find a way to get this dub so they can build some confidence. They need it badly because there's some nasty matchups ahead.
Best case scenario is 4-4 after 8 games if we win this one. But we might be 3-5. I'm not sure we can score double digits against the Bucs. We definitely can't beat the 49ers. If we lose this one then 2-6 is likely and we start thinking about next year's rebuild.

Thankfully Stafford got his ring. Because its possible he could be on another Lions caliber team the next couple years if they don't do something about the line.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah dude I agree. Losing this one would be armageddon for this team, where they are right now.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Lets be honest, this isn't our starters getting abused on the field. We're down to PS type OL on the field. What do you expect?
Wasn't it our "starters" against the Bills though? And yeah I put starters in quotes.

Last edited:

BrooklynRam

Rookie
1998 with June Henley leading the way might have been worse, but that also begat the Marshall Faulk era. Hoping this 2022 disaster begets a Stud RB in '23.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
1998 with June Henley leading the way might have been worse, but that also begat the Marshall Faulk era. Hoping this 2022 disaster begets a Stud RB in '23.
Boy did that acquisition work.
Without Marshall the GSOT looks considerably different.
What a weapon. Plus Football IQ.

BC

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Boy did that acquisition work.
Without Marshall the GSOT looks considerably different.
What a weapon. Plus Football IQ.

BC

The Rams would have drafted E. James. Then again that would have changed everything.Army did good drafting Tory Holt.
We’ll see how it all plays out.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Getting to the bye week 3-3 actually looks like one hell of an achievement!!

I hope, and expect, Snead to trade for one or possibly two OL who are starting, or have starting experience, on teams already thinking about next season because this one looks effectively over. Player(s) that can be serviceable starters but hopefully with + potential because the Rams like their ability to fit our different scheme.

There are more than a few teams who should be open to trading for players, or better for us, low picks (e.g. a 6th-round pick)

In this coaching and scouting staff, we can trust. Believe...

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams averaged 3.8 ypc vs Carolina. This includes two Stafford runs totally -1.5 yards.
4.2 + yards a carry totally changes this offense.