I guess I'm just not capable of August dread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This year we should just enjoy watching this team grow and hope for a plus 500 season.
Pretty much. My hope is either a plus 500 season which means we're at least mentioned in the wildcard chase, OR we're in that top three range for the draft.

Not gonna complain if this team gets destroyed because honestly we could use a high draft pick shot in the arm. They'll bounce back from it nicely.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Pretty much. My hope is either a plus 500 season which means we're at least mentioned in the wildcard chase, OR we're in that top three range for the draft.

Not gonna complain if this team gets destroyed because honestly we could use a high draft pick shot in the arm. They'll bounce back from it nicely.
As long as McVay stays after a bad yr I can deal with it.

However, I think they will be respectable. 7-9 wins and with a little health luck and guys developing faster, maybe 10 W's.

Again, this teams strengths are Stafford, Kupp /passing game, Donald on defense, and McVay scheming an offense.

None of that is available and or occurs in preseason.

So I can't get too negative over a crappy preseason, especially considering they did relatively well in all the joint practices with starters playing.

They added a lot of young players, many with some significant upside. Only disappointment is not getting a young signal caller with quality starter upside, considering Stafford's age.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they will be respectable.
I predicted 7 wins plus or minus 3 so I'm not totally off from what you're saying. After all we won 5 games without an OL and with a poor defense last season. But the low end possibility is certainly real and I think we're gonna start slow.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I predicted 7 wins plus or minus 3 so I'm not totally off from what you're saying. After all we won 5 games without an OL and with a poor defense last season. But the low end possibility is certainly real and I think we're gonna start slow.
4-10 wins is a pretty big range. Care to be more specific?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. Do I need to. Is there some rule you feel the need to enforce I am not aware of.
Calm Down Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+