I Guess FA14 is Pretty Much Over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Still.

Sounds like our strategy is to improve from within, experience, etc.

And... Add via the draft.

But how many college players have big impacts the first year?

I'd expect a big impact from our first two rounds, and our second year players should progress. I'd rather do it this way than sign over the hill guys for too much money.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Still.

Sounds like our strategy is to improve from within, experience, etc.

And... Add via the draft.

But how many college players have big impacts the first year?

Guys picked #2 and #13 overall? I'd say it's pretty common to see positive impact from them and not too rare to see big impact from premium draft pick players like that unless they are QBs or WRs. (Although they too can make a difference)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yep. Cap mgmt. Nice. Namely Quinn who is going to break the bank.
This is also a big year for Kendricks. He's progressed as a *TE/role player/utility/blocker guy with inconsistent hands, but he hasn't lived up to my expectations as a pass catcher. I do think he's valuable though. You can't have pro bowlers at every position.

*New NFL position

I can't agree with that at all. Kendricks is 2nd best on the Rams for dropped passes. What more do you want?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I also thing our staff knows exactly who is on or heading for practice squads. We will likely pick up a few there and after cut downs. Gotta have some money to do that too.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just ready for the schedules to come out, now.

We have a lot of answers on who will be our starters so now I just wanna see how tough our schedule is early vs. late.

We know our OL will consist of

LT Long-Saffold
LG-Jones/Washington/ draft pick (Whoever)
C-Wells-Jones, ETC
RG-Saffold-draft pick
RT- Barks- Saffold- draft pick-whoever

WR's will probably be
WR1-Quick-Bailey
WR2- Givens- Bailey
Slot- Austin-Cook-Pettis

Defense will be the same for the most part barring a new LB or FS.

We may have a dog fight for back-up RB, very exciting, between "Bam-Bam," Rich, and draft pick.

#3 CB will be up for grabs

That's really about it, fellas. Our team is just about set. NOW LET'S SEE THAT SCEDULE!! I wanna start making plans to see our team. :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm just ready for the schedules to come out, now.

We have a lot of answers on who will be our starters so now I just wanna see how tough our schedule is early vs. late.

We know our OL will consist of

LT Long-Saffold
LG-Jones/Washington/ draft pick (Whoever)
C-Wells-Jones, ETC
RG-Saffold-draft pick
RT- Barks- Saffold- draft pick-whoever

WR's will probably be
WR1-Quick-Bailey
WR2- Givens- Bailey
Slot- Austin-Cook-Pettis

Defense will be the same for the most part barring a new LB or FS.

We may have a dog fight for back-up RB, very exciting, between "Bam-Bam," Rich, and draft pick.

#3 CB will be up for grabs

That's really about it, fellas. Our team is just about set. NOW LET'S SEE THAT SCEDULE!! I wanna start making plans to see our team. :D

When do they release the schedule? Hoping to make the Washington game and Tampa game and would be great to make it to St. Louis for a home game. If I could only win that Mega Millions, I'd go to all of them!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When do they release the schedule? Hoping to make the Washington game and Tampa game and would be great to make it to St. Louis for a home game. If I could only win that Mega Millions, I'd go to all of them!!!

Right!

I read on Wiki the schedules are expected to be released sometime in April. There's never really a set date for it.