I feel strangely calm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Already played the Niners twice & swept them, lol.

So when does your pet midget play again?

Bill Hader Midgets GIF by Saturday Night Live

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't be that optimistic yet. A good team doesn't let San Fran do, what it did to us last night. I guess the stress of expectation for this team is relieved now. It fucking sucks.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I’m annoyed at losing to the Whiners but looking at the big picture for this team, they’re certainly able to make a run to the Super Bowl once Miller and OBJ are fully integrated. Folks tend to think individual quality should make immediate impact to the roster and underrate team chemistry, which was hampered with Woods’s injury and our two new players not fully integrated yet.

My main concern moving forward though is Stafford and McVay abandoning the run, teams are gonna exploit his impatient tendencies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't be that optimistic yet. A good team doesn't let San Fran do, what it did to us last night. I guess the stress of expectation for this team is relieved now. It fucking sucks.
This^ Not even in a nutshell, just this^

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I really, really do.

Have fun!
Fun is why I come around here.

Not to have someone put words in my mouth or assume my motivations and mindset. You've done both.

Plus, some sort of vague condescension.

Not fun.

You go on ignore.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Feel like a lot of the "McVay is to blame and has no excuses" stuff is just people projecting their prior opinions on to him. I don't think McVay ever said it was anyone elses fault when we've lost. He literally (annoyingly lol) says "it falls on me" every single time. Now if he isn't making the right adjustments that's a whole other story, but the narrative of him trying to escape blame is just wrong IMO and totally contrary to what he actually says after every bad game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Feel like a lot of the "McVay is to blame and has no excuses" stuff is just people projecting their prior opinions on to him. I don't think McVay ever said it was anyone elses fault when we've lost. He literally (annoyingly lol) says "it falls on me" every single time. Now if he isn't making the right adjustments that's a whole other story, but the narrative of him trying to escape blame is just wrong IMO and totally contrary to what he actually says after every bad game.
I love McVay and have rarely criticized him.

I’m simply looking at the team and he’s the head coach.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I love McVay and have rarely criticized him.

I’m simply looking at the team and he’s the head coach.

I agree like I said there are issues there, but saying he runs from criticism is just wrong. He openly embraces it because he knows he's bulletproof within the organization. It's what good leaders do IMO.

Now, he needs to learn to adjust, but I've never got the vibe he runs from criticism at all.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I agree like I said there are issues there, but saying he runs from criticism is just wrong. He openly embraces it because he knows he's bulletproof within the organization. It's what good leaders do IMO.

Now, he needs to learn to adjust, but I've never got the vibe he runs from criticism at all.
Oh, I agree, he does take accountability.

But, the learning and adjusting is missing right now, big time.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I'm better.

So we got bitch slapped. That shit happens sometimes--especially when you run into a hungrier opponent at full strength with a great game plan.

We'll be back after the bye - and there will be no more dropping the soap.
I'm looking forward to seeing this team improve and play well down the stretch with the pieces we have.

The thrill of victory will be sweet again my friends.
Go Rams!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Win some lose some. Sometimes embarrassingly so. Whaddayagonnado? Maybe, like the Rams did under Fisher, Shanahan built his team to beat the strongest team in the division. I mean, that is the 5th straight win against us despite being underdogs for most of them.

Now you know how those seadouche fans felt about the Rams peeling off wins against them when they really had no business doing so.

iu

Good to see ya