I can't stay away/what's been happening

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello everyone. I thought after the Rams left St. Louis (the city of my birth), I would stop being a fan. I stopped reading about the Rams and I didn't even keep up with the draft. But I love this damn team too much. Since the draft started, I've been lurking every day wanting to post something. I guess I'm saying that I'm back, just please LA fans don't rub in my face.

Can someone fill me in on what happened this off season? I know we released Chris Long and JL and obviously picked Goff. What else happened? Sorry, it just hurt too much to read about the Rams after they left (even though I don't live in St. Louis anymore).

Welcome back man...I think I can say that we all are looking forward, to what the Rams can be and the excitement about the future. I am glad that you cam back so soon....It took me about a year back in 1995;)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Hello everyone. I thought after the Rams left St. Louis (the city of my birth), I would stop being a fan. I stopped reading about the Rams and I didn't even keep up with the draft. But I love this damn team too much. Since the draft started, I've been lurking every day wanting to post something. I guess I'm saying that I'm back, just please LA fans don't rub in my face.

Can someone fill me in on what happened this off season? I know we released Chris Long and JL and obviously picked Goff. What else happened? Sorry, it just hurt too much to read about the Rams after they left (even though I don't live in St. Louis anymore).
Thanks for the heartfelt message, man. A lot of us California guys read your post and have a 20 year flashback.

We saved your place at the dinner table, and we have killed the fatted calf.