I can't stand Mike effing Florio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ohiorams

Rookie
Lol why would you get angry at a journalism article?
They are paid to write what they are told to write or what they can creatively come up with whether it's true or not. He's just doing his job.
He doesn't think about what he wrote when he's done and moves to the next one. Why would anyone take sports journalism pointless articles personal?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol why would you get angry at a journalism article?
They are paid to write what they are told to write or what they can creatively come up with whether it's true or not. He's just doing his job.
He doesn't think about what he wrote when he's done and moves to the next one. Why would anyone take sports journalism pointless articles personal?

It's not personal. It's stupid, that's the point. Taking shit from his ass and throwing it on the internet.

And especially this one. He has no evidence of anything of the like. Fucking bleacher report guys are better than this lawyer sleaze.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
It's not personal. It's stupid, that's the point. Taking crap from his ass and throwing it on the internet.

And especially this one. He has no evidence of anything of the like. freaking bleacher report guys are better than this lawyer sleaze.
That's true. Mike Florio has been wrong many many times before and I personally don't like him. But the reality is that the Rams might be in LA next year and he's just another guy with voice/opinion/prediction or whatever you want to call it. The bottom line is he wants clicks and people to comment on his article.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Never had a problem with Florio. He likes listening to himself, but that's pretty much true of everyone in his profession.

BTW, he didn't fail as a lawyer, just expanded his horizons. Nothing wrong with that - in fact, it's to be admired.

And he's just the messenger.

Saying the Rams are moving to LA as if it's a fact isn't a message, it's intentional being controversial.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We have sisters here at ROD? Who knew? :shocked:

PFT bills itself as a "Rumors" site but they are usually one of the first to get a story, unlike the Post Dispatch which is usually last, so I link often from there. The Post Dispatch is a disgrace to the journalism profession and ESPN isn't far behind. At least Florio has a sense of humor.

Is'nt our BEST grammatical poster Female? Name Memento . Come on PT. Read the Bio. brother.:icare:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's true. Mike Florio has been wrong many many times before and I personally don't like him. But the reality is that the Rams might be in LA next year and he's just another guy with voice/opinion/prediction or whatever you want to call it. The bottom line is he wants clicks and people to comment on his article.

Not even the LA comment.

It was literally making up and portraying some internal problem between Todd Gurely and Jeff Fisher.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We have sisters here at ROD? Who knew? :shocked:

PFT bills itself as a "Rumors" site but they are usually one of the first to get a story, unlike the Post Dispatch which is usually last, so I link often from there. The Post Dispatch is a disgrace to the journalism profession and ESPN isn't far behind. At least Florio has a sense of humor.

You're looking at one of them. :D

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I don't get the STL hate. Was the GSOT so great that everybody loves to hate us? I think so. 99 Rams are the envy of all NFL champs. Nobody lives up to what they did. They were the first of a new era of football, the original seed to how the game is played now. Nobody can touch the GSOT.

ohiorams

Rookie
I don't get the STL hate. Was the GSOT so great that everybody loves to hate us? I think so. 99 Rams are the envy of all NFL champs. Nobody lives up to what they did. They were the first of a new era of football, the original seed to how the game is played now. Nobody can touch the GSOT.

No,they were just the Dan Diego Chargers from the 80s with a SB win

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Not even close. Name the #2, 3 and 4 receivers, and the pass catching RB for the Chargers. Without looking it up.

ohiorams

Rookie
Not even close. Name the #2, 3 and 4 receivers, and the pass catching RB for the Chargers. Without looking it up.

You're missing the point. What the Rams did wasn't original.the names of the players involved is irrelevant.
San Diego did the same thing.

I still have a Holt jersey in the recent uni design lol.Wish I had a Prohl one !

ohiorams

Rookie
Not even going to go into how wrong you are. GSOT stands alone. Period.

They were not the first in a new era of football. They were one hit wonder who mimicked what SD already did.
Hell, the Bob Waterfield Rams already did the same stuff. There is nothing new under the sun. It's all Don C's concepts they borrowed from

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wish we did have female ROD members. 40% of NFL fans are women according to some studies by advertisers. But I guess we're too Neanderthal and scare them away disgust them.

You can't scare me away. You'll never scare me away, muahahahah! ;) :p

Is'nt our BEST grammatical poster Female? Name Memento . Come on PT. Read the Bio. brother.:icare:

I'm the poster with the best grammar? Nah, I make mistakes from time to time as well. Someone else, maybe.

ohiorams

Rookie
Let's not talk about errors when typing on a phone. Typing takes too long,mistakes are tolerated and auto correct keeps correcting the wrong things lol.
You can communicate using everything Now but it takes too much time. Don't bother me about caps,no caps,periods etc.
THIS IS NOT YELLING.ITS JUST LARGER LETTERS. They make things easy to read

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Eh, if you look into the coaching tree then yeah i guess so. Air Coryell was an innovation and I remember watching those Chargers teams. The thing is, no one took it to the level that Martz did. The GSOT didn't look anything like the offense Coryell ran. Deep seeded concepts sure, but Martz was running an offense no one had ever seen before which is one of the reasons no one could defend it. Coryell had elite offensive talent and so did Martz. Downplaying the GSOT seems like a contrarian argument to me.

RamzFanz

Damnit
[QUOTE="I'm the poster with the best grammar? Nah, I make mistakes from time to time as well. Someone else, maybe.[/QUOTE]

It would be perhaps. Someone else, perhaps? Expressed as a question.