I can't stand Mike effing Florio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-seem-to-disagree-on-whether-hes-100-percent/

Not gonna post this bullshit article he pulled out of his ass, but I wanted to share it to get everyone angry. Just like me.

Come, my brothers and sisters. Join me in my seething rage.

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't link to it. Cum guzzler doesn't deserve clicks. He's trolling for views.

iced

ProFootballTheory (definitely not Profootballtalk) is the king of bs and guesses.. He is the very definition of a tool...

Failed lawyer...pretty just much a failure, that yet somehow managed to win over NBC - I don't get it. He's the Kardashian of news reporters - never offers anything insightful and is always driven by drama. My dog has a higher IQ Than Foolio

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Never had a problem with Florio. He likes listening to himself, but that's pretty much true of everyone in his profession.

BTW, he didn't fail as a lawyer, just expanded his horizons. Nothing wrong with that - in fact, it's to be admired.

And he's just the messenger.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And he's just the messenger.

Nope. Read his articles vs. others on PFT (it's still a good website, I'll give him credit for that).

This lawyer sleaze will try to create drama as @iced said. Article's headline seems like there is some sort of struggle between coach and player. THERE IS NONE. HE SIMPLY MADE THAT SHIT UP TO GET HITS. And to top it off, totally pissed on Rams fans genuinely worried about losing their team. He was trying to be funny. He miserably, hilariously, failed.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Would you really rather listen to Wagoner, Thomas or Miklaz?

You can't hate on him for playing the game - that's his job.

FRO

Legend
Would you really rather listen to Wagoner, Thomas or Miklaz?

You can't hate on him for playing the game - that's his job.
His last dig at St Louis fans is tasteless and unwarranted. I can't stand him, Peter King (because he gets all political and football is my escape from that stuff), Laconfora (because he is ALWAYS wrong), come to think of it I'm struggling to find a writer I like.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The shot at St Louis fans was uncalled for. If the Rams weren't busy pissing on St Louis fans already I'd be mad at him.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ive always hated that dickbag florio, he has a serious hatred for St Louis for some reason.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Come, my brothers and sisters. Join me in my seething rage.

We have sisters here at ROD? Who knew? :shocked:

PFT bills itself as a "Rumors" site but they are usually one of the first to get a story, unlike the Post Dispatch which is usually last, so I link often from there. The Post Dispatch is a disgrace to the journalism profession and ESPN isn't far behind. At least Florio has a sense of humor.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have sisters here at ROD? Who knew? :shocked:

I think we do. Who knows which guests actually visit?

Also, my job is done. I made every one angry. Well, almost everyone.

TBH I just wanted to post another Hulk gif.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I think we do. Who knows which guests actually visit?

I wish we did have female ROD members. 40% of NFL fans are women according to some studies by advertisers. But I guess we're too Neanderthal and scare them away disgust them.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not gonna post this bullcrap article he pulled out of his ass, but I wanted to share it to get everyone angry.
You should have copy/pasted it here so people don't have to click on the link which gives his site page hits which makes him money.