I am leaving the Rams Wire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good luck Jake. We'll be looking for the new stuff when you get it going.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just want to say first off that I've been very busy lately. Sorry for the lack of content. I have decided to leave the Rams Wire and build my own brand. I can't thank them enough for giving me the opportunity to build a name for myself. I most importantly can't thank my boss Jeff Smith who was a total class act is now my friend. I hope all my supporters on here understand that I am not quitting writing at all! I am in the process of constructing a new website its going to be downtownrams.com. The thing I am doing is going to most likely be with a couple of guys who are leaving Rams Wire with me. LOOK OUT! I will be back soon the site is going to take some time to get up but it will be ready and I will be ready to give you the same and hopefully better content then before. Thanks everyone and if you want to get in on the action and get updates early follow us here.

Downtown Rams on Facebook
@DowntownRams on Twitter

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing from some of you and I promise you I am just getting started with this I can't wait for what the future holds!

You do good work !! Thanks.. Just noticed your writing. Good in site, but your a little high with that kid from Tennsesse Brian Randolph !!
I have not heard his name called once this preseason . Maybe he makes his mark during preseason games ??
Still think he gets cut !!! Never even going to come close to starting. If he doesn't stand out in special teams he might not even make it to the practice squad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From one writer to another, I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your newest endeavor.

True That !! Best of Andrew Luck. I mean Jared Cook .
Best of Jared Goff !! Rams future looks bright & hopefully your career follows in the foot steps .

Go Rams !!!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You do good work !! Thanks.. Just noticed your writing. Good in site, but your a little high with that kid from Tennsesse Brian Randolph !!
I have not heard his name called once this preseason . Maybe he makes his mark during preseason games ??
Still think he gets cut !!! Never even going to come close to starting. If he doesn't stand out in special teams he might not even make it to the practice squad.
I am high on him and its early keep in mind. I am not going to back off my thoughts I saw him in a video for the special teams drill and he absolutely looked like an animal. He hasn't played much at safety from what I've heard so he will have to earn that with pre-season but he looks good on ST. Also thanks man I appreciate that.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
True That !! Best of Andrew Luck. I mean Jared Cook .
Best of Jared Goff !! Rams future looks bright & hopefully your career follows in the foot steps .

Go Rams !!!
Thanks I hope so too!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am high on him and its early keep in mind. I am not going to back off my thoughts I saw him in a video for the special teams drill and he absolutely looked like an animal. He hasn't played much at safety from what I've heard so he will have to earn that with pre-season but he looks good on ST. Also thanks man I appreciate that.

I'll find you posting around. I'll hold you to that. I didn't notice him yesterday. I think I spotted him on special teams.Hus speed surly doesn't show against the KR part of it. In fact Coach Fassel looked faster.
Which was all fun,but he put on did a rep.Keeps them fired up.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Morgan Fox looks like an animal. He wears #70, so it stands out a big guy running down field.
- Higbee is an animal on special teams. He hits that blocking machine with full force.
--Nelson Spruce shows speed & is smooth. Not sure how he tackles & going with a slower group.
-- Christian Bryant is for real. He is not going any where.

--Mark Barron is a special team starter.
---Jm Joyner us all special teams.
--Mo Alexander is going to be the starting FS w/ TJ SS !!! Mark my words ,they not changing that combo.Greg Williams loves that guy as well. Mo is also calling out plays from deep in coverage.
--- Don't forget the mental side of football. It's not about bench press,40, & talking trash. That goes out the door in a hurry.

Ramzee

Rookie
Morgan Fox looks like an animal. He wears #70, so it stands out a big guy running down field.
I saw Fox go against OG (#66) David Arkin in one-on-ones. He went animalistic on Arkin during and after the play. He was so intense Arkin was like, "Hey bro, calm down, we're teammates" after the play. I thought it might turn into a Hard Knocks scuffle. And it was just Fox leaving it all on the field.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I saw Fox go against OG (#66) David Arkin in one-on-ones. He went animalistic on Arkin during and after the play. He was so intense Arkin was like, "Hey bro, calm down, we're teammates" after the play. I thought it might turn into a Hard Knocks scuffle. And it was just Fox leaving it all on the field.
Right on !! Yeah - I missed a lot of that. That's cool to here. That looked like a real kick ass drill. Saw Brown go one on one with Donald. He could not stop him.They keep him in until he did to close out that drill & practice. They were getting after. Any other good battles.
-- missed Roger - he looked his last rep though. Caught the tail end of that one. Watching Res Zone. Christian Byant was looking good.
J. Washington is good, but to slow.Plays hard & very fundamentally sound

Ramzee

Rookie
Right on !! Yeah - I missed a lot of that. That's cool to here. That looked like a real kick ass drill. Saw Brown go one on one with Donald. He could not stop him.They keep him in until he did to close out that drill & practice. They were getting after. Any other good battles.
-- missed Roger - he looked his last rep though. Caught the tail end of that one. Watching Res Zone. Christian Byant was looking good.
Sounds like we were watching the same drill. I caught Donald blowing up Brown. He's just so quick, strong and his height gives him that excellent pad level and leverage.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
the amount of jealousy I have that you guys are there and I'm not is unreal haha

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
the amount of jealousy I have that you guys are there and I'm not is unreal haha

It's nice to be able to see the players .I have only went out once. Might not get out this week. Will try Thursday morning .
Wondering your thought on Troy Hill ??
I think he makes it ahead of Randolph as well.
Joyner,EJ,Tru,Coty,Marcus Roberson,Troy Hill
6 CB's Joyner really isn't a true CB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sounds like we were watching the same drill. I caught Donald blowing up Brown. He's just so quick, strong and his height gives him that excellent pad level and leverage.

Donald really pushes the offensive line.
How did Roger Saffold look in those drills ? What other players stood out in those drills to you ?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
It's nice to be able to see the players .I have only went out once. Might not get out this week. Will try Thursday morning .
Wondering your thought on Troy Hill ??
I think he makes it ahead of Randolph as well.
Joyner,EJ,Tru,Coty,Marcus Roberson,Troy Hill
6 CB's Joyner really isn't a true CB.
As of now Joyner is a starting CB so hes a lock but I think Hill is solid. Really interested in Mike Jordan though. I think the Rams are wasting reps on Coty Sensabaugh and forgetting about their young up and comer Marcus Roberson

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As of now Joyner is a starting CB so hes a lock but I think Hill is solid. Really interested in Mike Jordan though. I think the Rams are wasting reps on Coty Sensabaugh and forgetting about their young up and comer Marcus Roberson
Marcus is getting his reps, just not like Coty, who is fighting for a starting role against EJ Gaines.