I am leaving the Rams Wire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Marcus is getting his reps, just not like Coty, who is fighting for a starting role against EJ Gaines.
I know but like Marcus deserves a shot at the starting job.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am high on him and its early keep in mind. I am not going to back off my thoughts I saw him in a video for the special teams drill and he absolutely looked like an animal. He hasn't played much at safety from what I've heard so he will have to earn that with pre-season but he looks good on ST. Also thanks man I appreciate that.

I'm sure I stated it once before about Daniels & Rondney McCloud. They were both UDFA by The Rams as FS.
--Randoloh got hurt & in hindsite if he rehabs right,this could be the best thing for both The Rams & Rodney.I never wish injury on a player , but he has his leg in the door. He also gets a year to learn the in's & outs of this franchise.
--I wish him the best in his rehab moving forward. He might end up being a starter in time.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure I stated it once before about Daniels & Rondney McCloud. They were both UDFA by The Rams as FS.
--Randoloh got hurt & in hindsite if he rehabs right,this could be the best thing for both The Rams & Rodney.I never wish injury on a player , but he has his leg in the door. He also gets a year to learn the in's & outs of this franchise.
--I wish him the best in his rehab moving forward. He might end up being a starter in time.
that is actually a very good point! I talked to him he's pissed but he appreciates the love and i still plan on interviewing him...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
that is actually a very good point! I talked to him he's pissed but he appreciates the love and i still plan on interviewing him...
That's real cool . Got to love the competitor ,character & heart. Might have cost him a lot of money though ?