I absolutely hate what the NFL has become

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
A major movie just came out, the nfl is under serious pressure. There was clear helmet to helmet contact. ..it is going to get called-both ways, this isn't refs picking on rams
This is what I saw.
It was a helmet to helmet hit. Not on purpose I am sure. Not dirty, but, it will get called. What is frustrating is at game speed a similar hit is often not called. A little different angle, a similar hit in traffic....this play was right in front of a ref in space.
I cannot say this enough....the refs dont have it in for the Rams. To think that is just silliness. Flags on hits are missed every week. Versus Tampa Bay twice Donald drove Winston into the ground after he released the ball. The one hit in particular I was amazed was not called.
I know a runner is not supposed to drop their head to contact either....I have not seen this called once as it is a natural reaction to protect oneself.
It is better than last year over all. But, it is imperfect and is going to continue to be imperfect.