How Would You Script First 6 Plays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
From what I've seen, Stafford sometimes starts out tight but then settles down as the game goes on. I bet his 4th quarter QBR is higher than his 1st quarter QBR.

Hope he gets the yips out early and then settles in.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
6 straight runs.
Then 6 more.
Be bold.

Based on the way this season and postseason have played out, the 1st half is more or less irrelevant anyways. Either team could be up or down by double digits at the half and it won't matter. This game will be won or lost in the second half and probably late in the 4th qtr.
Leads are never safe and no team with a good QB is really out of it until the game clock is truly out of time.

Anything can happen those first 55 minutes... but the last 5 are the ones that will most likely determine the Winner.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed there will be some tightness from both teams. My point is more about some early stage fright which is another thing entirely. I see that specifically as a possible early game advantage vs Cincy.

Hopefully a couple good running plays to start will help with those jitters