How well could you handle a hit/tackle by an NFL player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
as someone who played a lot of rugby in my youth and have the scars from stud marks headbutts.. and even a tooth on my finger ,,i think i could take it pretty well ....

as somone in my 40s and aches every day from his rugby playing days ,, id do my drandest to say "no please and thank you" to any hit like that now

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
At 25 I probably wouldn't have left the field for at least several minutes ( and then maybe not without help)..Now, at a bit over 70, I'm pretty sure my wife would have me at home in an urn !!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
10 years ago, it would have wrecked me at. I would've most likely survived and been able to get up.. once I could breathe again I would be okay... until the morning.

Now? At 41 a hit like that would probably perforate all of my internal organs with my own bone fragments, and I would bleed out internally on the football field, looking like a helmet floating on a puddle of jersey...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Immediate back spasms, locking up the spine here in my 60’s.
Would have to be helped off the field, doubtful to return, lol.

Ice tub for several days to bring down soreness and swelling.

Probably on IR…should have retired after the Super Bowl. :woozy2:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I suspect a lot better than Tutu Atwell, as my frame is 6'1" and almost 200 lbs...

Which is to say, still suffering serious injury. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IDK, I have a personal nurse, so I'm sure I could recover.
View attachment 53280
1648652049001.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think the Cowboys had something like this years ago. You'd basically sign an agreement saying you won't sue for getting blasted by DeMarcus Ware.

Oh, and I'd hope the player would just bounce off my blubber while waiting to die.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My heart says the tackler might need to be helped off the field.

My mind is asking if I get disability and Den’s nurse

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d keep telling myself, “Don’t walk into the light. Don’t walk into the light.” It would probably be a “Heaven Can Wait” scenario I think.

On the upside, if you were to get planted you hopefully get 40 beautiful cheerleaders in the afterlife to keep you happy. Lol.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I mentioned last night that such a hit would kill me. However, if I survived, this nurse would definitely kill me.

B-T-W, that's Anthony Barr delivering that hit.
That nurse would be a good way to go but what is the syringe for? On second thought, she could do pretty much anything with it and I'd be OK with the trade off