How the hell can a player win league MVP and couldnt even win a playoff game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp should have won if it was a true MVP award.
Disagree

Team A: Stafford OBJ Van
Team B: Wolford Kupp OBJ

Which team wins more if everything else is equal?

If we're looking at the most valuable Stafford adds more value to the Rams than Kupp. Sure Kupp dominated his position more thoroughly but that is not what the award is for. If that was the criteria AD would have 3 or 4 of those trophies.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
It’s just my opinion. One of the reasons I feel this way is minefield so I won’t say it but you can probably guess ;) The others have to do with his arrogant personality. Remember in 2018 when they lost to us in our house on a fumbled kickoff return that took the ball out of AR’s hands. He got the team together on the sideline and purposely excluded the man who fumbled. That’s an ass hole move. Guy blames everyone for his problems and has a god complex. He is estranged from his family because they didn’t like Olivia Munn. He just grates on me. Calling him a shit human might have been a bridge to far. I just really dislike him
No one really knows anything about his relationship with his family.
I like the guy. Some QBs get on their players, some don't. There is no right or wrong way with that, just 2 different ways.
We do not know if he blames everyone else for his problems or has a god complex. He does not seem like that to me.
He is a very smart person and many times people do not understand folks like that.
On the issue we can not talk about, he is right. Big time.
I wish there was a area here where we could talk about that here. If there is I would be open to the discussion.
Lets keep it about football , I can see why the mods do not want that "minefield" talk in a football forum.
Is there a ROD forum where we can talk about non football issues here ?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
What a joke
Since you asked about not winning a playoff game... the answer is bad special teams play and not enough playmakers. Packers could have drafted Jonathan Taylor instead of Jordan Love and probably won the last two championships.

And by the way the Rams barely beat the Niners in the NFC championship after losing to them in Week 18. Stuff happens even to good teams and good qbs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rodgers is a great QB and he's capable of winning it all. Shit we were a few plays away from maybe losing the OT toss and the game to Tampa. I don't care for the guy but not gonna overlook his greatness.

Next season I think Stafford in year two will be a real contender for that award. Glad he didn't get it this year, I wanted him in the Super Bowl with a chip on his shoulder so things have worked in our favor IMO.