How the hell can a player win league MVP and couldnt even win a playoff game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Don't know, don't care back to the Big Whit & Kupp wins tonight and the Super Bowl on Sunday
Go Rams!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After this season, maybe they can start giving Stafford MVP awards for seasons he probably really doesn’t doesn't deserve it...

A SB win could change everything

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

does anybody care about the mvp award anymore?

i always look forward to the opoy and dpoy. they were usually the best players of the year.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon now... Rogers also had a great regular season. Kupp got his MVP award, so all is good. Just get Kupp the Lombardi trophy!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is some great viewing. sure it sucks seeing the whiners win and brady the germ at the end. but watching favre and rodgers and the pack derp it up was fantastic.

and yes, the 8 turnover, 4 td day by the 01 rams is in there in it's full glory.

tempests

Hall of Fame
May be a regular season only award, but they gave it to the wrong player.

Kupp and Brady both had a stronger case.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
What makes him a shit human ?
It’s just my opinion. One of the reasons I feel this way is minefield so I won’t say it but you can probably guess ;) The others have to do with his arrogant personality. Remember in 2018 when they lost to us in our house on a fumbled kickoff return that took the ball out of AR’s hands. He got the team together on the sideline and purposely excluded the man who fumbled. That’s an ass hole move. Guy blames everyone for his problems and has a god complex. He is estranged from his family because they didn’t like Olivia Munn. He just grates on me. Calling him a shit human might have been a bridge to far. I just really dislike him

PARAM

Hall of Fame
MVP's are what's important to Rodgers. The guy has phenomenal numbers because Rodgers knows that numbers = $$$. He will take a sack before he throws the ball away. He'll eat the ball before he tries squeezing one into a tight window. And that....phenominal numbers will get you the MVP. Two things you can't take away from Rodgers is he always has great numbers and he's one of the best regular season QBs of his generation. Since winning the SB in 2010, Aaron Rodgers has the same number of MVP Awards as he has Conference Championship Game losses. I know, I know, that's a team stat. But isn't that an MVP stat too? Name me an NFL MVP who didn't play on a good TEAM. As far as CCG's, you'd think an MVP QB would manage 1 win in 4 attempts, no?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
SB MVP > AP MVP
Hope Kupp or Donald gets it since they’re homegrown talent

Montanaramfan

Rookie
The MVP award is a joke. How does Rodgers run away with that but then only get 2 votes for OPOY but Cooper has 35 for OPOY and only 3 or something like that for MVP? What the NFL needs to do is get rid of the MVP and issue an MVP award for each position. End of story.

Stump23

Rookie
i'm bummed because i wagered $25 to win $500 if cooper won the mvp. i know it was a flyer bet but kupp was much better and more important to the rams success than rodgers, especially if you include playoff performance. but since the vote is completed before the playoffs, i knew it was a true crap shoot. oh well. go rams!!!!!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
As much as I hate to say it Brady should have won this QB only award this year.
Kupp should have won if it was a true MVP award.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1) Winning a playoff game is irrelevant to a regular-season award.

2) Cooper Kupp had an amazing season but he's not even the most valuable player on his own team. I bet we win more games with Stafford, OBJ, Van than we do with Wolford Kupp OBJ and Van.

3) Obviously no one can do it alone but great quarterbacks are more impactful than greatness at any other position.