How often do you eat fast food?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I ask after consuming a Big Mac and fries. Tasty every once in awhile.

Me; maybe once every two weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: How often do you eat fast food?

Every once in a while I get a craving. I'd say maybe once every couple of weeks. My weaknesses are the Burger King chicken sammich and a big ole' fat Arby's Roast Beef sammich.

I eat at a Sushi Bar every week though. That's not necessarily "fast food", but it's kind of a buffet thing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I never do... although I do take my three sons through a drive-thru every once in a while. They prefer Wendy's when I take them to one.

I don't eat red meat,,, haven't for about 13 - 14 years, so fast food doesn't tempt me that much.

I do make some kick-ass steaks for my boys,,, and I will take a bite or 2 when I do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Selassie I said:
I never do... although I do take my three sons through a drive-thru every once in a while. They prefer Wendy's when I take them to one.

[hil]I don't eat red meat[/hil],,, haven't for about 13 - 14 years, so fast food doesn't tempt me that much.

I do make some kick-ass steaks for my boys,,, and [hil]I will take a bite or 2 when I do[/hil].
Eat (v): To consume food.

Now one of two things is happening here.
1). You're going the Bill Clinton route and not inhaling, or the Monica Lewinski route and not swa...... (nvm)
2). You make a kickass Tofu Steak.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I have to confess. Even though I own a pretty damn good BBQ reataurant, virtually every time Mickey Ds comes back out with the McRib I have to get one. Just one and I'm good for another year or so. Yeah it's gross and I know it's going to be but I just have to have the one.

When I was in CA a couple weeks ago I hit up the In-n-Out Burger places 3 times in a week. Those places are organized chaos. But they do practically one thing - a good ole greazzzy burger and fries. Yeah there are a couple options - "animal style" and all - but it's generally a burger or a cheese burger and just tell them how many patties.

Normally though, I have fast food about once every two or three months.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Selassie I said:

I don't eat red meat,,, haven't for about 13 - 14 years, so fast food doesn't tempt me that much.

I do make some kick-ass steaks for my boys,,, and I will take a bite or 2 when I do.

So you don't eat your pulled pork when you smoke it? Or is that the "other white meat"? :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Yeah ,,, no beef .... I call that red meat. It bogs me down. I really miss it sometimes , but I feel way better by staying away from it.

I'm overdue on smoking a pork shoulder Stu ... those are my favorite. Sooooooo good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamFan503 said:
I have to confess. Even though I own a pretty damn good BBQ reataurant, virtually every time Mickey Ds comes back out with the McRib I have to get one. Just one and I'm good for another year or so. Yeah it's gross and I know it's going to be but I just have to have the one.

When I was in CA a couple weeks ago I hit up the In-n-Out Burger places 3 times in a week. Those places are organized chaos. But they do practically one thing - a good ole greazzzy burger and fries. Yeah there are a couple options - "animal style" and all - but it's generally a burger or a cheese burger and just tell them how many patties.

Oh, dude....

Dude.

:nono:

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/amazing- ... z2Hyhkiydr

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
RamFan503 said:

Oh, dude....

Dude.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

Yep. That's good eats right there. Nothin' like reconstituted tripe, heart, and stomach. Y'er gonna run out and get yuh one now - ain't yuh.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Oh, dude....

Dude.

Yep. That's good eats right there. Nothin' like reconstituted tripe, heart, and stomach. Y'er gonna run out and get yuh one now - ain't yuh.
lol. Somehow I knew you were gonna say that.

I'm under no delusions. I know that almost all fast food includes a potpourri of intestines and eyeballs. Ima stick to sushi, and veggie patty subs from Subway I think. If I could just shake my BK and Arby's addiction, I might actually become a little healthier. You ever have Arby's? They slice some lean slices from a big ole' slab of roasted beef right on the machine in front of you, and then pour a bunch of melted cheddar all over it. *drooooooooooool*.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
lol. Somehow I knew you were gonna say that.

I'm under no delusions. I know that almost all fast food includes a potpourri of intestines and eyeballs. Ima stick to sushi, and veggie patty subs from Subway I think. If I could just shake my BK and Arby's addiction, I might actually become a little healthier. You ever have Arby's? They slice some lean slices from a big ole' slab of roasted beef right on the machine in front of you, and then pour a bunch of melted cheddar all over it. *drooooooooooool*.

THAT's not cheese. We do a Smoked Prime Rib sandwich here so it's hard for me to eat Arby's RB. Yeah - I know... says the guy who will eat a McRib. Like I said though. I'm under no dillusions. I know every time it's going to be gross and it never disappoints in that. Reconstituted almost meat like substance with generic bbq sauce, previously frozen onions, and fuggin' pickles. What's to like? And yet.... We wants it, we needs it... must have the precious. So along with the McRib, there you have my once a year LOTR referrence.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I used to eat almost none of it. Lately I've been eating more, but I'm going to start kicking back on it again pretty soon. I used to eat it once a month maybe, now it's once or twice a week (it's harder to have real meals with my girlfriend working weird hours)... Gotta up my workouts to keep it balanced.

In N Out though, that's the good stuff. I get the 2X4, a heart attack never tasted so good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Just can't get away from the double double with onions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I have it at least two times a week, since that's all I can really afford. That, or I buy a lot of microwave/oven dinners.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Subway is just about the only fast food I eat. I'll eat it once a month or so.

I have a weakness for any and all forms of turkey sandwiches. :oops:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Once a week or every 2 weeks. Sometimes I've gone a month w/o it. Back in college I used to go everyday (b/c I had no choice...damn mealplans).

Taco Bell my choice. Then Subway, then Taco Bueno (kinda like Bell). Sometimes BK (their fries are awesome).

Then random times I'll go to Sonic.

Haven't been in a McDs in a while...don't plan to either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Angry Ram said:
Haven't been in a McDs in a while...don't plan to either.

C'mon... you know that almost meat like substance of the McRib is drawing you in. :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Angry Ram said:
Then random times I'll go to Sonic.

I want to go to Sonic pretty badly. There are three Sonics all about an hour away, so it's not worth it to get it. But they advertise commercials all the fucking time. I used to get them when I was in Texas, and it was pretty good.

It's annoying though. Either put more of them here, or stop putting it on TV.

ImTheCrew

UDFA

Sonic is good, but...... They are expensive and you are supposed to tip... Which is fine.. But it has to be cash... I Don't eat there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I've only been to the Sonic in Eugene. Meh. Give me an In-n-Out any day.