How much better will the Jaguars be with Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
As a Ram fan I think he got a raw deal.

He certainly didn't get an offensive line (LT Greg Robinson) or recievers that were considered above average by the rest of the league. (Tavon, Britt, Bailey). The offense was about as innovativeas the three yards and a cloudofdust days. He actually said he lost his love for football as a Ram but found it when he went to KC. He almost retired. True story.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He certainly didn't get an offensive line (LT Greg Robinson) or recievers that were considered above average by the rest of the league. (Tavon, Britt, Bailey). The offense was about as innovativeas the three yards and a cloudofdust days. He actually said he lost his love for football as a Ram but found it when he went to KC. He almost retired. True story.

And then left KC as soon as he found a job elsewhere? :neener:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Sad days for sure !! Kissing to McVay as he pulled a Fisher. Running out the clock & not giving Foles a chance to comeback in the 2nd half. That LT Trent Williams flexed his muscles over Quinn, letting a rookie RB beat them.

Pittsburgh game Lance Kendrick dropping a beautiful TD pass to win the game.

Letting The Rams new #52 unload on him was what started to make him think this is no fun anymore. Plus to lose his job to a solid Case Keemun. How Fisher let Case stay in that Baltimore Game was must DISGUSTING thing I’ve seen as a RAM Fan. After all the info on Concussion. In the heart of the movie. Not trusting Foles either ?? The Rams still had a chance at the playoffs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still don’t believe in Foles. I know the numbers say I should, but I don’t.
I'm with you...Everytime I see him play, I expect the Rams version of Nick Foles to re-appear. He held it together with the Iggles and congrats to him for that, but I think it was an aberration.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I still don’t believe in Foles. I know the numbers say I should, but I don’t.
Well, not only did he play in a Super Bowl, but he scored more than 3 points. Oh, and they won. The eagles got rid of the wrong WB.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think hes going to help but hes not a QB that can take over a team and instantly make them better. Plus when's the last time hes played a full season?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Well, not only did he play in a Super Bowl, but he scored more than 3 points. Oh, and they won. The eagles got rid of the wrong WB.

Yeah yeah. Like I said, I know I should believe, I just don’t.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Jags will make the playoffs.
I don't think so. That defense is a huge question mark. We put up 42 points on them, then they seemed to implode after that. But, each season is different.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Sad days for sure !! Kissing to McVay as he pulled a Fisher. Running out the clock & not giving Foles a chance to comeback in the 2nd half. That LT Trent Williams flexed his muscles over Quinn, letting a rookie RB beat them.

Pittsburgh game Lance Kendrick dropping a beautiful TD pass to win the game.

Letting The Rams new #52 unload on him was what started to make him think this is no fun anymore. Plus to lose his job to a solid Case Keemun. How Fisher let Case stay in that Baltimore Game was must DISGUSTING thing I’ve seen as a RAM Fan. After all the info on Concussion. In the heart of the movie. Not trusting Foles either ?? The Rams still had a chance at the playoffs.

Yeah, 2014 and 2015 were heart break seasons. I have no idea why Fisher could never build an OL or a receiving core. But on the flip side that defense under Greg William's was ferocious. The defense seemed to always collapse late in games because they were on the field the whole game.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I don't think so. That defense is a huge question mark. We put up 42 points on them, then they seemed to implode after that. But, each season is different.
Really? What year did the Rams put 42 points on the Jaguars?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I predict that they will go full dumpster fire now. Their management team is already in full dumpster starting with Tom Coughlin... it's a real mess. It's spreading down through the team like a snowball rolling down hill. There is nothing really holding them together.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SURPRISED BY THIS;

Jags will make the playoffs.

I agree. My bold prediction is them actually winning their division this year.

I AM MORE IN THIS CAMP;

I predict that they will go full dumpster fire now. Their management team is already in full dumpster starting with Tom Coughlin... it's a real mess. It's spreading down through the team like a snowball rolling down hill. There is nothing really holding them together.