How much are you willing to trade for Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Would you be willing to trade the Rams #10 pick? Swap 1st Round picks with the Eagles? Etc?

Personally, I wouldn't trade the Rams #10 pick straight up but swapping picks would be tempting since I think there should be a pretty good offensive lineman still available at the Eagles spot. I would much prefer to trade the Eagles a 3rd round pick but somehow I doubt they would agree to that!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I wouldn't want to part with any of our 2015 draft picks. We do not have many of them.

GoldHorns

UDFA
Name
Golden
Swap 1st round picks & they throw us a 4th. The 10 for 20 only works with Foles & a pick.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Like others have stated the problem with Foles is that he only has one year left on his contract. 3rd round pick would be the highest I would go.

TexasRam

Legend
I would swap 1st rounders with them. Or give up a 2nd if needed. I also cut Bradford to save money. Sorry I am not carrying the cap of two starting QB's.

I resign Barks and get another lineman in FA. At some point you have to make a move for a QB and make a run for the division. Fisher is out of time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
beer.gif
[burp]

Not a fan of Foles, so maybe a 5th rd pick so Philly can tell me to go pound sand.

FRO

Legend
Second round pick is over pay, but it's the most I would be willing to give. If we give up 10 then I quit.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I would swap 10 for 20.
Keep our second.
Foles doesn't make much. I'm not certain, but I've read that he makes less then 2 mill a year. (Probably less than Hill will get).
Some don't care for him, but getting a guy that has had success as a starter for back up money shouldn't be ignored.

Moving down shouldn't hurt us anyway. The players we need can be found later on day one. There are no quarantines that an early first rnd pick will pan out.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I would swap 10 for 20.
Keep our second.
Foles doesn't make much. I'm not certain, but I've read that he makes less then 2 mill a year. (Probably less than Hill will get).
Some don't care for him, but getting a guy that has had success as a starter for back up money shouldn't be ignored.

Moving down shouldn't hurt us anyway. The players we need can be found later on day one. There are no quarantines that an early first rnd pick will pan out.
LMAO! I laughed harder at that than I probably should have, gotta love auto correct.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
LMAO! I laughed harder at that than I probably should have, gotta love auto correct.
I'm surprised there wasn't more errors. I spend more time fixing what my phone wants to do than I would like.:confused:
Pain in the ass.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ummm, very little. I don't think too highly of Foles, plus he's a FA after this season. I might be willing to swap 2nd rounders with them

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think a 3rd round pick for a QB that a team really doesn't want is more than fair. Kelly got Sanchez back and is looking to land Mariota. I am sure he feels that he needs to get up to 10 to do it, and is holding out for that pick but the Rams would be foolish to straight up swap from 10 to 20 for Foles.

If a team wants to move up from 20 to 10 they would have to give up this years 2nd or next years 1st IMO. So, the Eagles should either include this years second and Foles or Next years first round pick.

The Rams need to look at this as THEY are doing the Eagles the favor by letting them move up. Because that is what it is.

I would go for Next years first rounder. It is very fair because then this year the Eagles have the ammunition to move up from ten with adding picks this year and then Next year the Rams would have two first rounders to move up for a QB if they felt Foles didn't pan out and Sam wants too much money.

I really would play hardball with the Eagles because the Rams have a QB and can find another backup. Philly is probably thinking the Rams are really desperate to get Foles. But the truth is that Foles isn't even good enough to start for the Eagles. If he was Kelly would not be peddling him.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think I would swap 1st rounders just for Foles. Swap firsts and take their second? Maybe. I certainly wouldn't make any such move until we are on the clock though.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think a 3rd round pick for a QB that a team really doesn't want is more than fair. Kelly got Sanchez back and is looking to land Mariota. I am sure he feels that he needs to get up to 10 to do it, and is holding out for that pick but the Rams would be foolish to straight up swap from 10 to 20 for Foles.

If a team wants to move up from 20 to 10 they would have to give up this years 2nd or next years 1st IMO. So, the Eagles should either include this years second and Foles or Next years first round pick.

The Rams need to look at this as THEY are doing the Eagles the favor by letting them move up. Because that is what it is.

I would go for Next years first rounder. It is very fair because then this year the Eagles have the ammunition to move up from ten with adding picks this year and then Next year the Rams would have two first rounders to move up for a QB if they felt Foles didn't pan out and Sam wants too much money.

I really would play hardball with the Eagles because the Rams have a QB and can find another backup. Philly is probably thinking the Rams are really desperate to get Foles. But the truth is that Foles isn't even good enough to start for the Eagles. If he was Kelly would not be peddling him.

Why would playing hardball cause the Eagles to go for a deal they don't like...They have options with regard to what to do about Foles...They have no reason to jump on what they see as a bad deal for them...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why would playing hardball cause the Eagles to go for a deal they don't like...They have options with regard to what to do about Foles...They have no reason to jump on what they see as a bad deal for them...

Always negotiate from a position of strength. The Rams have the tenth pick and the Eagles want it.

Now if the Eagles don't really care about Mariota and all that rumor is baloney then they have the upper hand, but I think they want Mariota and if the Rams are the highest team on the board that wants Foles they are stuck dealing with them. They have to get as close to the top as possible.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would imagine because the teams picking right ahead of us(Falcons and Giants) have no interest or need in trading for a QB. Maybe the Eagles don't like the Jets' offer to move up to #6. Maybe the Jets want too much in return, so Philly thinks they can fleece the (desperate)Rams, then use our pick(s) to sweeten the deal for the Jets to get their #6.

How the fuck do i know? :)

My opinion is that the Rams are in danger of wrecking this years draft if they get desperate and trade more picks away for Foles. We're already short picks due to the Barron trade. [Grrrr...]

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Trade Jake Long and Scott Wells?

We can't trade ANY more of our draft picks, otherwise we'll be up that creek with no paddle, and our hands sucking our thumbs - is it me or am i the only one who doesn't think that much of Foles?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i like foles and think he got a bad rap in philly.
Count me in the swap picks and demand an additional 3-5 rounder crowd