How many sacks vs Raiders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Come to think of it, what is the NFL Sack record, by one team, in one game!?....Which we could break tomorrow!:D
Interstingly, 12 sacks has been accomplished 5 times (twice by Dallas). 13 would set us in a class by ourselves!

Most Sacks, Single Team, Game: 12

Dallas Cowboys (vs Pittsburgh Steelers) Nov 20, 1966
St. Louis Cardinals (vs Baltimore Colts) Oct 26, 1980
Chicago Bears (vs Detroit Lions) Dec 16, 1984
Dallas Cowboys (vs Houston Oilers) Sep 29, 1985
New York Giants (vs Philadelphia Eagles) Sep 30, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_records_(team)

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
50bba142db751.preview-620.jpg
I think Sam Bradford is the least photogenic athlete ever. Every photo of the guy looks odd.

RamPower44

UDFA
Name
Marco
First post good day mates................I say Rams are gonna get 6 sacks and force young Mr.Carr into 3 ints.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First post good day mates................I say Rams are gonna get 6 sacks and force young Mr.Carr into 3 ints.
Welcome aboard power!!!! If your prediction proves true that'd be sweet!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see this being a big sack game with Latavius Murray not likely to play. If we shutdown their running attack and can force Carr to pass the ball a lot, I could see a big day for our DL...especially Quinn. He's feasted off of Donald Penn in the past.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna go with 5 myself. We could very possibly get more, but for some reason that # just sits in my mind right for today. But ... I think we will have TONS of pressures and hits on the QB .. which could lead to 3-5 TO's for our D as well! :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oakland allows the fewest sacks in the NFL. I'm expecting a lot of quick passes, which we've stuggled against.