How many sacks vs Raiders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its that time once again gang.

As always, will say the Rams will have 0 sacks!!!!!

What say ye?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Raiders don't give up a lot of sacks. Which is surprising because they throw the most in the league. So I'll say 3.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Chris Long coming back, he says he's 100% and could have played last week, I'm going with 5. I know they don't give up much, but we can sack them that much.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Hopefully, they don't watch the game film of the Bolts throwing middle screen after middle screen on us... If we fix that and confuse the rookie, we get 9 sacks! Quinn 2 / Donald 2 / JL 1.5 / TJ 1 / Hayes 1 / Long... 1.5 BOOK IT!
images

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hopefully, they don't watch the game film of the Bolts throwing middle screen after middle screen on us... If we fix that and confuse the rookie, we get 9 sacks! Quinn 2 / Donald 2 / JL 1.5 / TJ 1 / Hayes 1 / Long... 1.5 BOOK IT!
images
My Lucky number is "9" so that's what I was going to say, I think your spot on with you projections! The right side of the O-Line, were Long will be coming from, is their weak point. They will be running from him into Quinn's arms!!:D

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I think with the return of C.Long and at home the D will be fired up so I'll go with 6

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Come to think of it, what is the NFL Sack record, by one team, in one game!?....Which we could break tomorrow!:D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
images

I'm going with Sierra on this one. It just makes sense!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
My Lucky number is "9" so that's what I was going to say, I think your spot on with you projections! The right side of the O-Line, were Long will be coming from, is their weak point. They will be running from him into Quinn's arms!!:D

Speaking of your lucky number, Dave I think the Rams will be LUCKY to get 5...I'm going with 2...(But I like yours better..I think if you're right, this is a big time blowout...I'm a little concerned that the Rams are favored...I think the last tiome for that was 1993...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Speaking of your lucky number, Dave I think the Rams will be LUCKY to get 5...I'm going with 2...(But I like yours better..I think if you're right, this is a big time blowout...I'm a little concerned that the Rams are favored...I think the last tiome for that was 1993...

Sorry, I meant 2003...