How many sacks vs. Broncos?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Whatever the number lets hope it's more than they get on us that IMO IS the key to this game

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
4-5, they can't/don't run the ball and Peyton likes his stats. I'm more curious about the sacks we give up. Miller and Ware are a scary duo and our O-line sucks.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'll guess 1...Hopefully they get real close to him a bunch of times...Maybe get his attention...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
4-5, they can't/don't run the ball and Peyton likes his stats. I'm more curious about the sacks we give up. Miller and Ware are a scary duo and our O-line sucks.

If I had Peyton Manning, I wouldn't worry about running the ball...

jap

Legend
Peyton gets the ball out so damn fast. Hope we can sack him at least 3 times. We need to get multiple hits on him too. This may not be the day to blitz 6-7 guys like we normally do because Manning is famous for burning the blitz

No, you wanna minimize blitzing and concentrate on getting after him with your front four. QB's like Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees are the reason why you build a front four with Round One draftees so you can flood the passing lanes with seven bodies while your premier DL goes for the kill.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
3 sacks.

We are going to have to defend quick throws.

…..

Legend
I'm guessing zero because Peyton doesn't take many sacks.

But the Rams have the ability. If Williams were to come up with a crazy scheme and confuse him I would be extremely impressed. Anything more than 2 mean the Rams are having a good game.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The 'Hawks slowed them down enough in the Big Show last season. If the 'Hawks can do it, . . . :sneaky:
They did, big time. They weren't as effective when they played this season though. The Broncos also ran more last season. But you are right, it can be done.