How many sacks vs. Broncos?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Started thread later than usual but better late than never right?

Rams will get 0 sacks!!!!!!

What say ye??

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
f38e40cb185c9f5cfe453e0e47fc7592376d9e4c.jpg

Last edited:

jap

Legend
I like The Mighty One to get three by himself' He's going to be stoked to play against Peyton. I can see Aaron getting one, along with Sims and William Hayes. Perhaps one or more with a blitzing LB/DB. Say 7-8 sacks.

Yes, I'm a certified homer!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There will be 11 sacks against the Broncos............ each and every play.

;)

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Peyton gets the ball out so damn fast. Hope we can sack him at least 3 times. We need to get multiple hits on him too. This may not be the day to blitz 6-7 guys like we normally do because Manning is famous for burning the blitz

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Peyton gets the ball out so damn fast. Hope we can sack him at least 3 times. We need to get multiple hits on him too. This may not be the day to blitz 6-7 guys like we normally do because Manning is famous for burning the blitz

Don't need to sack him...... Just make him feel nervous and hit him and that can do enough to alter his Omahas lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
2-3, Manning will be looking to hit a lot of quick passes, so we'll need to be really fast on them, it wont be easy.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They've given up only 9 all season and no more than 2 in a game. I'll guess 3.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Probably around 1. Denver's offense is built around quick passes and that is our weakness with this blitzing style. They will force us into coverage and make us work for pressure with the front 4. However, I think Quinn should be able to get free at least once in one vs one match ups.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think 4 , if Aaron Donald performs as well as I hope ,6,wish Chris Long was back