How many Rams Fans Show Up At The Superbowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of fans end up buying the team allotted tickets even though they aren't supposed to be sold. Apparently that is the main source of the ticket broker's seats as they are the most reliable source.
Congratulations! Color me jealous!! That’s awesome!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I really hope a good crowd shows up. Even if it isn't a great crowd, the noise should not be close to the problem presented at the Superdome, but I would prefer that it was no problem.

I would expect Pats fans to show. They probably plan for these trips every year.

But it will be interesting to see how many Rams fans show. I have to believe the excitement of getting back to the Superbowl would get a lot of fans there.

Either way, the Rams just survived the worst indoor environment they could have faced. This should not be a problem.
Not sure, doesn't really matter. It's a neutral site and a Super Bowl event, where the average Joe die hard fan doesn't have the cheddar to travel and buy tickets like they would for a regular season road game.

I do know this, the Rams have a lot of new fans living in and around Atlanta Georgia now after beating their bitter division rival Saints. Not sure if this will be a factor in terms of attendance and crowd noise but i have a feeling the Rams will be quite welcome in Atlanta. More so than the Patriots, that's for sure.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Every time I go out, I wear my Warner jersey (I have two of them and it's not the expensive version) and to a person, all I hear is "beat the Pats. I HATE the Pats."

Other than the one lady St. Louisan who rooted for the Saints, every last person has said they're rooting for the Pats.

Normally, you see Pats jerseys and I'm sure they're out there, but I've not heard a single Pats fan even just make a good natured "good luck" or "we're gonna beat you guys" or nothing.

And it's not like I'm intimidating... I am in ideal shape... if your idea of the ideal shape is a potato, but with all this hair and whiskers, I'm looking more like Santa-in-training than anything else (beard's not fully white, you see...)

Point being, I think fans across the nation are going to be rooting for our Rams.

whoda thunk it just two years ago?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm pretty sure I read it as 17.5% to each participating team. After the team gives tickets to players, families, sponsers, and business partners, there's not much left for the fans. I heard from a few people when I just picked up my tickets that the number going out to Rams fans was in the neighborhood of 3000. I was ecstatic when I won the lottery to by tickets for face value as a season ticket holder. I know only one other STH, friend, who won also. He's in sec 305, row 20. I'm in sec 302 row 21. Now, I wasn't expecting fantastic seats, but sec 302 is about the worst section in the stadium, row 21 is 2nd row from the top. That's what the fans get. But hey! The price is right though! Don't get me wrong! I am VERY grateful. Just strikes be as a bit backwards, but hey, it's all about the Benjamins!
The breakdown is 17.5% to participating teams. The Falcons get 5%. The NFL keeps 25% Each player in the game gets 15 tickets. All the rest of the players in the league get two tickets. I forget where the rest of the tickets go.