How many Rams Fans Show Up At The Superbowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I really hope a good crowd shows up. Even if it isn't a great crowd, the noise should not be close to the problem presented at the Superdome, but I would prefer that it was no problem.

I would expect Pats fans to show. They probably plan for these trips every year.

But it will be interesting to see how many Rams fans show. I have to believe the excitement of getting back to the Superbowl would get a lot of fans there.

Either way, the Rams just survived the worst indoor environment they could have faced. This should not be a problem.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope a good crowd shows up. Even if it isn't a great crowd, the noise should not be close to the problem presented at the Superdome, but I would prefer that it was no problem.

I would expect Pats fans to show. They probably plan for these trips every year.

But it will be interesting to see how many Rams fans show. I have to believe the excitement of getting back to the Superbowl would get a lot of fans there.

Either way, the Rams just survived the worst indoor environment they could have faced. This should not be a problem.
There are a lot of rich people in SoCal who can afford these tickets and everything else, and it an event of the year. I hope we are almost 50% in Atlanta!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I dont think itll be a huge deal tbh. I'd say at least like 25% will be neutral fans just going for the super bowl experience. plus i feel like most non patriot fans hate the patriots so that should only boost our crowd noise

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If anyone is going PM please, I will send you a dozen whistles.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
and maybe some laser pen lights?

And this guy!
5c44f215deb6eeeaa6000007.png

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's in ATL, so the Georgia elites will probably root for us given the whole 28-3 thing . I'd imagine it's 50/50 the rest of the way . Should be a crowd in favor of us .

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I just read the distribution for the first time ever. Wasn't aware of how it was.

17.5% to each fan base for season ticket holders.

The next biggest group are local season ticket holders - so Falcons fans.

Assuming too that some of the wealthier Falcons fans may want to attend and can secure tickets by other teams - they LOVE us right now. For one thing, we beat their hated rival - on top of that, we're playing the team that authored the biggest heartbreak is sports history, which happened to come at their expense.

Worst case this crowd will be 50/50 - but it could be pro Rams.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
There are a lot of rich people in SoCal who can afford these tickets and everything else, and it an event of the year. I hope we are almost 50% in Atlanta!
It wasnt even 50% in LA when y'all played the Cowboys, so it definitely wont be 50% at the Super Bowl.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It wasnt even 50% in LA when y'all played the Cowboys, so it definitely wont be 50% at the Super Bowl.
You are crazy. Why do opposing fans overemphasize their crowd size at the Coliseum? Is this some phallic thing?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be there with my wife and @Ramrasta . You guys will definitely hear my loud mouth screaming.

As for the fans of ATL... they hate the aints. Hell, the city of ATL sent out a tweet thanking The Rams for keeping the aints and their fans out of their city. LOL

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'll be there with my wife and @Ramrasta . You guys will definitely hear my loud mouth screaming.

As for the fans of ATL... they hate the aints. Hell, the city of ATL sent out a tweet thanking The Rams for keeping the aints and their fans out of their city. LOL

My vehement dislike of the 'Aints is almost totally directed at that POS Payton...He loves to rub shit in and is the biggest whimpering asshole when he doesn't get his way...He makes Arians look like a fun opposing coach to go up against...Every time I see that fucking smirk , I want to run up and give him a vicious dick punch !!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hilarious...lol

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My vehement dislike of the 'Aints is almost totally directed at that POS Payton...He loves to rub crap in and is the biggest whimpering icehole when he doesn't get his way...He makes Arians look like a fun opposing coach to go up against...Every time I see that freaking smirk , I want to run up and give him a vicious dick punch !!!

Don't forget that POS was mocking Vikings fans and their Skol chant last year toward the end of the game, just before Stephon Diggs and the Minneapolis Miracle shoved a whole humble pie right in his arrogant fcking face. Guess he is a slow learner.

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
But that was a good thing, so many loser Cowgirls fans watching their team get bitch slapped(y)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
So I just read the distribution for the first time ever. Wasn't aware of how it was.

17.5% to each fan base for season ticket holders.

The next biggest group are local season ticket holders - so Falcons fans.

Assuming too that some of the wealthier Falcons fans may want to attend and can secure tickets by other teams - they LOVE us right now. For one thing, we beat their hated rival - on top of that, we're playing the team that authored the biggest heartbreak is sports history, which happened to come at their expense.

Worst case this crowd will be 50/50 - but it could be pro Rams.
I'm pretty sure I read it as 17.5% to each participating team. After the team gives tickets to players, families, sponsers, and business partners, there's not much left for the fans. I heard from a few people when I just picked up my tickets that the number going out to Rams fans was in the neighborhood of 3000. I was ecstatic when I won the lottery to by tickets for face value as a season ticket holder. I know only one other STH, friend, who won also. He's in sec 305, row 20. I'm in sec 302 row 21. Now, I wasn't expecting fantastic seats, but sec 302 is about the worst section in the stadium, row 21 is 2nd row from the top. That's what the fans get. But hey! The price is right though! Don't get me wrong! I am VERY grateful. Just strikes be as a bit backwards, but hey, it's all about the Benjamins!

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I'm pretty sure I read it as 17.5% to each participating team. After the team gives tickets to players, families, sponsers, and business partners, there's not much left for the fans. I heard from a few people when I just picked up my tickets that the number going out to Rams fans was in the neighborhood of 3000. I was ecstatic when I won the lottery to by tickets for face value as a season ticket holder. I know only one other STH, friend, who won also. He's in sec 305, row 20. I'm in sec 302 row 21. Now, I wasn't expecting fantastic seats, but sec 302 is about the worst section in the stadium, row 21 is 2nd row from the top. That's what the fans get. But hey! The price is right though! Don't get me wrong! I am VERY grateful. Just strikes be as a bit backwards, but hey, it's all about the Benjamins!
A lot of fans end up buying the team allotted tickets even though they aren't supposed to be sold. Apparently that is the main source of the ticket broker's seats as they are the most reliable source.