How long to Rams Talk nutjobs/trolls do this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Drunk hoosiers are the worst bane sports have ever seen, they always take it into their hands to 'change' things.

I won't let this negatively affect how I see them, until they're doing Philly level things all the time this is just an isolated incident of a couple of jerks who ought not to be allowed to root for anything anymore.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I can't see that ever happening to Sam or any Ram. But if someone screws up the baseball cardinals chances of winning a world series I can see that happening and the fans and media running a guy out of town.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

iced

you know this story wasn't actually all true right? but someone was there taking pictures strangely

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This isn't cool. Having left Rams Talk because of the idiots there however I wouldn't put it past them.

The worst thing about this is this is a guy who has overperformed for them for years, puts in a lot of time and effort for them, not to say gets beat up for the team regularly, and seems to be a decent guy as well. It's not like he owes them anything.

Don't they realize how distressing it must be to have some potential nut-job turn up at his house where his kids sleep and his family live and give him s*** for having a bad day at the office doing something they couldn't even do in their dreams??

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RaminExile said:
iced said:
you know this story wasn't actually all true right? but someone was there taking pictures strangely

What do you mean?

Set up?
I think he means it was misreportef

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, it makes lighting a paper bag filled with dog poo on fire and ringing the door bell seem less childish

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
dieterbrock said:
On the bright side, it makes lighting a paper bag filled with dog poo on fire and ringing the door bell seem less childish

Dude... :lmao:

Glad to see you again. Post more often!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BobCarl said:
El Juggernauto said:
This isn't Oakland!
What is the matter with Oakland fans? Outside of Los Angeles and St. Louis, good Rams fans are few and far between. Not so with Oakland fans, you will find us in droves in all parts of the U.S. Can't wait to see the turnout in England next year ... lots of Raider fans there too.

Oakland fans have a reputation...especially during home games for being a little "rowdy".

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Let's see stabbing rival fans for one. This is from a few years back

As was reported by USA today, a fan was stabbed after Thursday night's game in Qualcomm Stadium's parking lot. Fortunately, the injuries don't appear to be life threatening. However, that doesn't mask a problem that's only getting bigger.How many people remember the preseason game between the 49ersand Raiders that was filled with fan violence? At the end of that game, multiple fans were sent to the hospital with serious injuries. If you're anything like me, one thought jumped into your head when comparing the two incidents.What is the common denominator?The Raiders were a participant in both games.While Oakland was a visitor in both situations, the two games were still in the state of California and in stadiums where Raiders fans are known make their presence felt.