How long to hold a football grudge?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure I really have a 2nd favorite team , I remember when I was in high school I used to kinda sorta liked the Browns and Jets , but in recent years it's been the Bills , well , until this year anyways when they hired Rex Ryan , so now , my answer is probably no..................lol

oh yea , I used to like the Oilers back when they were the Oilers

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If the Rams aren't playing, is there a team you like to see win? Just askin'.
Any one playing the cowgirls? Other than that, no, not really.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'm going on year 13 towards the jack@sses that ruined the GSOT team. i honestly believe that on this board we could gather enough people and minds to keep that from happening in the same scenario.
sad thing about todays game is that the bears beat the rams by more points than the rams would have been able to score on offense (obviously so now) for the whole game. does this mean the rams draft 4 more guys for the OL next year too??

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As a young boy I felt bad for the kids who wore last years champions ball cap, be it NFL Baseball the NBA....
How bad must it feel to not have something you care enough about to stick by. It would be like not sticking by my ill father that is how much I disagreed with the front runner philosophy. @52 on the 29th of this nonth and with my dad long since buried I will stand by and root for the both of us. This year has been particularly hard to swallow. I don't wear sports swag at all anymore but when I did it was only after a loss that you would see me in my Ram garb. I am proud to be loyal. I have 31 second favorite teams and GRUDGE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You've already jumped ship.
If your seeking approval, you're in the wrong place.

See ya'.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long? Until we pay them back.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If my rooting for New England means that they, too, will have crap QB play, horrible execution on O and refs throwing flags against them like bird seed at a wedding leading to decades of mediocrity, frustration and wins turned into losses, then sign me up as a member of PatsNation...

Otherwise, that team can drink eye drops and crap like hippos.

…..

Legend
Forever. You hold onto your football grudge forever.

Mine are Dallas, Minnesota and New England. They suck ass until time ends.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I've been mad at the Patriots since 2002. Nearly fourteen years. I've also lived in Boston for over a decade now. I have decided, thus, to get over a tainted Super Bowl from four Rams head coaches ago and accept the Pats as my #2 team. Think of me what you will.

It's up to you. I also moved on from XXXVI a long time ago, if only because I don't see the point in dwelling on something that can't be changed.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
You might as well go ahead and name the 49ers as your 3rd favorite team.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Yeah, the audacity.

It's not a big deal. I am a Steeler fan too. Like the Rams I've stuck with them for years. Why in the hell is that so bad?
Wow , unbelievable really ! Second favorite team ? How is that possible ? Do you own both rams n steelers jerseys? Do you feel the sting of this weeks rams loss? Or do you say " oh well , the steelers won , pretty good week of football ? I hate the steelers !!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
IDK, our QB, seemingly, has no time limit.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been mad at the Patriots since 2002. Nearly fourteen years. I've also lived in Boston for over a decade now. I have decided, thus, to get over a tainted Super Bowl from four Rams head coaches ago and accept the Pats as my #2 team. Think of me what you will.
Sounds great!

As a Rams fan, as soon as you start rooting for the Patsies, they'll start tanking.

I like it!!
:LOL:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds great!

As a Rams fan, as soon as you start rooting for the Patsies, they'll start tanking.

I like it!!
:LOL:
Heh. I did warn my Boston friends about that. But the Pats still aren't "my team" - that'll always be the Rams - so maybe that plus some sort of evil Belichickian witchcraft protects them.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely will NEVER cheer for the patsies. As a Rams fan, the thought disgusts me honestly. If the patsies had just beat the Rams, I would not have the ire. But NO ONE will convince me that the NFL destroyed evidence that was meaningless and that Martz was wrong when he said it was like the patsies had our playbook. They cheated us out of a SB that they "won" by three freaking points. That I can never forgive and will always wish ill will on that organization.

Never say never, my friend.

Let me ask you:
If the Rams fired Fisher after this season and hired Belichick, how would you react?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heh. I did warn my Boston friends about that. But the Pats still aren't "my team" - that'll always be the Rams - so maybe that plus some sort of evil Belichickian witchcraft protects them.
Bad Rams kharma extends further than you think... even having the Patsies as your second favorite team could result in a tailspin in Foxboro.

We can only hope.