How have you been spending the offseason, in pictures...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
tenor.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes. We'll be there the whole month of August basically. Hopefully we can get together again.

If you're coming through Naples let me know and we can go see that giant invisible fish tank again hahaha.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If you're coming through Naples let me know and we can go see that giant invisible fish tank again hahaha.

I take the turnpike straight down. So I don't come close to the West Side.

Our friends from Naples have been visiting up here in O-Town a bunch lately... that has been the reason we haven't gone down there much recently. It's gonna happen though at some point in the near future.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I take the turnpike straight down. So I don't come close to the West Side.

Our friends from Naples have been visiting up here in O-Town a bunch lately... that has been the reason we haven't gone down there much recently. It's gonna happen though at some point in the near future.

Sounds good.

For those that don't know the story here it is.

@Selassie I came down with his wife to visit above mentioned friends and we all
met at a local bar called Jack's Bait Shack. Behind the bar is a huge fish tank. He was there for most of the night. If you look at the pic, sorry it's shitty, you can see the table on the lower right, that's where we were sitting. Maybe 20 or so feet away and in his line of sight.

A few weeks later or so I was back in there and snapped a pic of the tank (if you don't know he's a fish lover and has a nice setup) and texted it to him. This adds to the story because you would think he would notice since he has the hobby.

I said "I'm back here.

He said where are you to wehich I replied the place that we met, remember the fish tank.

His reply was "I don't remember it".

It take a lot of booze to make a tank that size invisible HAHAHA.

Thankfully he wasn't driving.

20190307_130828.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I should’ve taken a picture of that empty bottle of Makers Mark.....

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I should’ve taken a picture of that empty bottle of Makers Mark.....
You knew they were going to end up being empty, so there should’ve been a before and after pictures.:cool:

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sounds good.

For those that don't know the story here it is.

@Selassie I came down with his wife to visit above mentioned friends and we all
met at a local bar called Jack's Bait Shack. Behind the bar is a huge fish tank. He was there for most of the night. If you look at the pic, sorry it's crappy, you can see the table on the lower right, that's where we were sitting. Maybe 20 or so feet away and in his line of sight.

A few weeks later or so I was back in there and snapped a pic of the tank (if you don't know he's a fish lover and has a nice setup) and texted it to him. This adds to the story because you would think he would notice since he has the hobby.

I said "I'm back here.

He said where are you to wehich I replied the place that we met, remember the fish tank.

His reply was "I don't remember it".

It take a lot of booze to make a tank that size invisible HAHAHA.

Thankfully he wasn't driving.

View attachment 28592

That shit is funny and true.

I do remember being hung over AF the next day... so... I do have a couple of brain cells left. :confused:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just playin' a little volleyball....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That crap is funny and true.

I do remember being hung over AF the next day... so... I do have a couple of brain cells left. :confused:

I was too. I hadn't eaten enough before starting down the boozy freeway that was that night. And I was pretty pissed at myself for driving even though my condo is just minutes away. I went slowly and was doing the pirate drive.

I'm never letting you live that story down, it's gonna come up over and over. When you said you didn't remember a fish tank there I remember thinking holy shit how did he miss that then thinking um it was the shots.

In fact next time you are here we should go there and get you behind the bar to pose with it HAHAHAHAHA.