How have you been spending the offseason, in pictures...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
giphy.gif

:sneaky:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Spending time with the family's new kitten, Destiny. Writing stories (and I've got a new one that I'm planning on bumping the off-topic thread about my stories to put it in). Planning on pre-ordering the new Pokémon games.

Life's good!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
tumblr_pafixk4Lek1trp40so1_400.gif
tenor (2).gif

giphy (4).gif

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 207
  • tumblr_pafixk4Lek1trp40so1_400.gif
    tumblr_pafixk4Lek1trp40so1_400.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's what I'm talking bout. We just booked a house for a month during bug season last weekend. The thought of that has helped me get my mind right after that last game. We usually come down before August... but this summer we're raiding the reefs.

Very cool! Maybe we can get together for a drink after you get your limit of bugs. You staying on Duck Key again?

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Very cool! Maybe we can get together for a drink after you get your limit of bugs. You staying on Duck Key again?

Yes. We'll be there the whole month of August basically. Hopefully we can get together again.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Active off-season

Studying Biblical Hebrew with the University of Jerusalem, I am tired of English translations of the Bible and need to mainline the true word - Praise Jah - I mean - יה

Just closed on my new pad in SB - got a gem property that needs full remodel , but got a killer deal - it was made in 1930, previous owners was a famous painter from 30’s to the late 50’s then the 87 year old lady who sold it to me - so it has that timeless California beach style

so happy to be in Cali again after 14 years in Austin. I figured if the Rams can come back from the wilderness, so can I

GO RAMS!!!!

12452AEF-056C-447F-A358-C88633150C10.jpeg