How are you guys feeling about the initial depth chart?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
So final verdict is that this seems to be outdated and the chart will be different for the first game vs. Dallas.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Offense:
Yc3FbvV.png

Defense:
G0zmnVU.png

http://www.therams.com/team/depth-chart.html

Interesting to still see marquez at second string. A few questions surrounding the defensive depth chart as well...
I was confused, at first, Looking at these two Charts^ I only counted 73 men! ( out of our 90 man Roster) So I went to the Link and clicked on Special Teams, that added 9 more for a total of 82 Players. What about the other 8 Players!?
I like the Depth chart so far, but we haven't played any Pre Seasons games yet!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I won't believe any depth chart until the final cut and practice squad clears waivers.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Some players (ex everyone ahead of TJ) are slotted ahead of others because the coaching staff wants to see how they perform in games. We have seen players dominate in practice only to lay an egg when its game time... Don't read into a preseason depth chart

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I believe the depth chart when I see which 22 guys take the field against the Whiners...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Put zero stock into this. Fisher has zero interest in putting out an accurate depth chart this early

This was posted at beginning of training camp and is now getting traction because PFT is late as always and wanted to make a big thing about Goff not starting. This depth chart wasn't even accurate then because Mo was starting at FS and TJ was starting at SS the first snap of camp.

Exactly. Not a vetted list by anyone important or having to do with actual depth decisions. Way too many inconsistencies even as a starting point.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Really is a joke. Back in the day you could blog like this.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Thoughts on Spruce ?? & Williams ???

IMO going to be tough for spruce because Marquez is a better special teamer and on Fisher team you really need to excel in that role as 5th or 6th receiver and he isn't making it over Cooper. He isn't anything special, but he catches the ball and runs good routes so we should be able to sneak him on the Practice squad.

Wiliiams has been a pleasant surprise I expected nothing out of him. Looked lethargic, overweight, and slow during the season when he wasn't suspended and flopped at the combine. However he came to camp in shape, made plays playing with mostly the 2s, with a couple drops mixed. Still its going to be an uphill battle, but I think he has a better shot to beat out Marquez because this coaching staff seems to prefer guys with size