How about some love for Tavon and Janoris?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JJ and Johnson were both very good today as was Fairley.
I loved Austins block on Gurleys run.

on both the TD run and the 48 yd. for his size, tavon blocks like a lineman (should). take note OL. AND jared (no mas) cook.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Blocking is 90% heart. If you're willing to light a guy up and put your whole body into it, anyone can do it. I think Tavon adds two more touchdowns this week and JJ gets his first of the year.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
while you're at it pull and get Sted some more fucking reps. I've been around those Mountaineer boys, they come to play and always give it 100%. and don't forget about our boy Marc Bulger, may his football soul rest in piece.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
while you're at it pull and get Sted some more freaking reps. I've been around those Mountaineer boys, they come to play and always give it 100%. and don't forget about our boy Marc Bulger, may his football soul rest in piece.

Agreed that Stedman needs more snaps. Mason needs more snaps as well. Cook's snaps can disappear entirely, for all I care. Bench his ass for this game if Kendricks is healthy.