How about some love for Tavon and Janoris?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
If you guys were able to isolate on these two, you would see some remarkable growth in both of them.

Tavon laid some critical blocks downfield that freed Gurley on his big runs plus his second TD run.

Jenkins is just what we wanted him to be, a shutdown corner. Need I say more? His open field tackles and hits causing fumbles have been enormous!

I don't care about pending FA for JJ, I'm just enjoying the moment and this season with him.

As far as Tavon, is he worth that draft day trade up to number 8? I'm beginning to think so although I liked the trade and pick when it happened so i may be a bit biased.

Nice job boys, keep it up!

tonyl711

Starter
TA is finally bieng used in a smart way, he keeps the D of balance just trying to figure out where he will be coming from, Cigs is doing a real good job of creating plays for him.
JJ has always been a good corner but this year he has stepped it up a notch, wondering if this bieng his second year in GWs system hasnt helped him, since the entire D seems to be playing better than they did last year.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Agreed the only reason everyone isn't hoop and hollerin for these 2 is bc gurly has just stole the show. Plus Donald is pretty good... Lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Year three for Tavon, he is on course. JJ is a beast this year. hoping for the best.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Mega love, and for Mark Barron, among a few more select guys.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon is so dangerous that the defense has to stay honest. It's been a while since he's run or caught for less than 5 yards it feels like. Also, his hands are underrated. I was watching his Rams highlights earlier this week and he makes some great catches

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
the legion of boom is dead and this Rams secondary is playing as vicious and as disciplined as the Seahawks ever did in their prime. so what nickname do these guys earn.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just love the way Tavon looks to contribute any way he can. He goes all out even when the ball isn't in his hands. Some player(s) on our O could learn from that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just love the way Tavon looks to contribute any way he can. He goes all out even when the ball isn't in his hands. Some player(s) on our O could learn from that.
Dude's blocking his ass off too.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Tavon has been making huge blocks all year. At 5'8", he has been our best blocking WR so far this season. That speaks volumes about Austin's heart. At the same time, it is pretty damning for the others in our receiving corps.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Whole back of the defennse is pllaying at a high level. They were absolutely laying the wood out there today. Without missing tackles.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have to say, watching the highlights (haven't been able to see the whole game yet), Tavon had key blocks on basically every big play we had in the game. He had an absolutely amazing game in that aspect, and for a guy his size, it's remarkable. Really shows you the effort he puts into the game, and he gets a game ball from me. He contributes in every aspect of the game.

Also shows me that Cook just doesn't seem to be giving it his all, because if Tavon can do this stuff consistently at his size, Cook should be able to do anything. He's HUGE compared to Tavon but gets thrown around easy. That's low effort. Blocking is just as much about being willing as it is skill/size.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Anyone watch Tavon and think he was recovering from a hamstring?

The guy was awesome today, especially with his blocking!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Very very impressed with both of these guy's play. Tavon has been a team player with his blocking and JJ seems to have matured immensely. And to think this D is missing CL and AO at the moment. If the rest of the O would step up, we are going to be a load to handle!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Ahhh, isn't it refreshing being able to recognize several home grown talents on a weekly basis lately?!

Great job by Snead and gang to build a competitive roster, just need to have more and more consistency and experience within our systems.

Let's go Rams!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am pleased that these two appear to be making the turn.