Horror Movie Time!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I may be the only one that didn’t like Midsommar.

It felt like 20 minutes of good content, with 90 minutes of filler.
The constant, long, drawn out rituals were boring as hell for me.

That's the thing with horror. People have such differences when it comes to what actually scares them. Kinda like the scary clowns... lots of people are scared of any kind of clown and lots of others couldn't be scared of a clown if they tried.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Memento agreed. Happy Death Day was a really fun one. Haven’t seen the second one.

Heading down to Universal Studios this weekend for Halloween Horror Nights. They have a Last of Us house and Stranger Things house this year :D

Tano

Legend
@Memento agreed. Happy Death Day was a really fun one. Haven’t seen the second one.

Heading down to Universal Studios this weekend for Halloween Horror Nights. They have a Last of Us house and Stranger Things house this year :D
I was a little disappointed in the Stranger Things house when I went to Orlando Univ Studios

I thought the Ghostbusters House and the Killer Clowns from Outer Space house were really cool

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Speaking of horror, thoughts on The Mist? I loved the ending because it was the kind of twist I’d do (my dad and brother hated it).

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Speaking of horror, thoughts on The Mist? I loved the ending because it was the kind of twist I’d do (my dad and brother hated it).

That’s a good one! You’re dark! Haha that is a wild ending

We watched Cobweb last night.. started slow and then we were really into the second act until the last 5 minutes that totally ruined it for us

We’ve also been on a Saw kick since we heard good things about Saw X. Watched 1-6 so far. Nothing spectacular but it is crazy how they keep tying them all together

Went with Rob Zombies Halloween this year on Halloween night. Not a bad adaptation with some fun nods to the original sprinkled in

Hell House LLC (found footage) and Haunt are a couple good ones if you don’t like Clowns lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Smile right now, its kinda meh
Only movies recently I thought were remotely scary are the Ring and the Conjuring
Maybe I'm just numb from my childhood after being absolutely terrified by The Omen, The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, Carrie & the OG Halloween

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Watched Barbarian last night. Really enjoyed it. Some good moments. Thought the final act wasn't as strong but overall really good.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Watched Barbarian last night. Really enjoyed it. Some good moments. Thought the final act wasn't as strong but overall really good.
Worth it for the first half alone! Thought the second half was kinda meh but that first act was edge of your seat suspense

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The Mist was good, not exactly scary, but fun. Ending was awesome. Alot of people were disturbed by it, but I laughed my ass off. Talk about terrible timing. Lmao

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I agree with the final act. It got too cheesy and (spoiler alert) hated how the daughter was invincible. Also the time line didn't add up. He had been under the house for about 40 years, it takes much longer to pop out kids that fucked up from inbreeding. Would take a few generations.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen Shutter(2008) mentioned. It was a really good movie.

By the way, I am a big fan of the movie 'The Nun", but it's sequal wasn't really all that good. That disappointed me.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Mist was good, not exactly scary, but fun. Ending was awesome. Alot of people were disturbed by it, but I laughed my ass off. Talk about terrible timing. Lmao

Mrs. Carmody was lowkey the scariest part of the movie and book...and Ollie was flat-out the best character of the movie and the book.