Honey Badger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
The Rammer said:
Funny how if we drafted him this year everyone would be all in love with him being what he is...

With that being said that was a b*tch ass hit he did get on Tavon

You're 100% right because I actually liked him as a late round sleeper before the draft, I do not respect the hit though man. That shyte was cheap, Austins a smaller guy and Austin is humble there was no need for it.

Lol I don't think Austin is humble... He doesn't act like it at all to me, kinda has that 'swagger' or 'attitude' like a prime would..plus he already has a chip on his shoulder from being shorter..

I totally love that attitude from him though

Swag is your style, the way you walk, the way you talk. Not the way you act.
Isnt the way you walk and talk a part of the way you act.

Sorry let me rephrase it. Swag stands for She wants a gentleman. How can you be a gentleman and have a cocky attitude at the same time? Swag is not a attitude its more of your style.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
The Rammer said:
Funny how if we drafted him this year everyone would be all in love with him being what he is...

Of course we would. You know how it works. :ww:

That said, I was really expecting Fisher to draft him. But then again, there are some pretty tall receivers in our division, so maybe he was turned off by his size? I have no idea. Or maybe they already met their quota of character issue guys.

LMAO @ met their quota!Is that like 3-4? haha

I was in the same boat I was expecting Fisher to draft him to and was very surprised we didn't. Although I do gotta say I was very pleased how McDouble w/ cheese Safeties played in their first game together starting.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LosAngelesRams said:
The Rammer said:

You're 100% right because I actually liked him as a late round sleeper before the draft, I do not respect the hit though man. That shit was cheap, Austins a smaller guy and Austin is humble there was no need for it.

I do gotta say he would be nice lining up next to McDonald! lol a ball Hawk and a Pounder... not to bad of a combo! Althought Mcleod seemd pretty damned decent Sunday!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
The Rammer said:

You're 100% right because I actually liked him as a late round sleeper before the draft, I do not respect the hit though man. That shyte was cheap, Austins a smaller guy and Austin is humble there was no need for it.

Lol I don't think Austin is humble... He doesn't act like it at all to me, kinda has that 'swagger' or 'attitude' like a prime would..plus he already has a chip on his shoulder from being shorter..

Sorry let me rephrase it. Swag stands for She wants a gentleman. How can you be a gentleman and have a cocky attitude at the same time? Swag is not a attitude its more of your style.
I thought SWAG meant "Stuff we all get." Everytime I go to a convention, they're always giving out SWAG. I don't keep all of it, but I always leave with tons of it.

"Swagger" is a way you carry yourself. Your attitude, your confidence level, and how you back it up.

"Swag" as a slang word makes me wanna slap someone (open-hand) in the mouth.
Stupid kids with their stupid made-up words.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
The Rammer said:

I thought SWAG meant "Stuff we all get." Everytime I go to a convention, they're always giving out SWAG. I don't keep all of it, but I always leave with tons of it.

"Swagger" is a way you carry yourself. Your attitude, your confidence level, and how you back it up.

I always heard it was "Secretly We Are Gay"

hmmmm apparently lots of ways to abbreviate it lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
X said:

#WINNER :lol:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
The Rammer said:

I agree swag is stupid as fuck but its always been style were I grew up.

as far as giving it out, I've never heard of people giving it out, its something that is acquired over time. Either you got swag or you don't.

When I was growing up swagger started being used as another slang for swag just used differently in sentences.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:
The Rammer said:
X said:

Lol yea you win.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
The Rammer said:
X said:

Lol yea you win.
GIFSoup

I WINN WINN!!! No more posts in this thread I am the Winner! MUAHAHAHAHHA :twisted:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Austin may have not been talking shit, but you can bet you ass he was staring him down after those plays. :twisted: There's definitely a little rivalry between the 2. They're both excellent players, but he can't cover Austin. That much has been established. That said, the kid (mathieu) has a huge future if he stays out of trouble. He is absolutely the real deal, and I hated when AZ drafted him.

These two are going to bump heads for a long time.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
posters with new meanings for an old term:
Swag stands for She wants a gentleman.
I thought SWAG meant "Stuff we all get.
"Swagger" is a way you carry yourself.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Wild-Ass_Guess" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Wild-Ass_Guess</a>
The slang term "SWAG" is generally thought to have originated in the US military, either the Army (no chance :lol: ) or the Air Force.

nighttrain

Legend
:cool: who cares about this jerk til we play Zona again. cannot understand the attraction
train