Home Field Advantage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Wasn't much better back in the day. I remember the Dickerson 248 yard game against the Cowboys. I believe they had an announced attendance of 55K or so in a stadium that seated 65K.... For a playoff game!! Could not even sellout for a Cowboy playoff game against an 11-5 division winning Rams team and there were plenty of Cowboy fans there.

Had those 70's and 80's teams had a home field advantage, they may have won a SB or two.

Tano

Legend
I am waiting for the new stadium.

The Coliseum is so uncomfortable to watch a game that I understand why LA fans don't show up to those games.

I think once the new stadium comes out, you will see a lot more LA fans show up to games.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you hear MVP chants for the opposing player in your own stadium that’s embarrassing I can’t remember ever hearing that in a stadium that wasn’t a basketball stadium

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Once Stans new palace opens season tickets to the Rams will be more desireable. And if they Rams continue winning and are regularly in the playoffs, the new digs will be the place to be.

If I'm Stan the most important thing is ensuring the metro system makes game day attendance free of the hassles of traffic. That and the hotels not only on the property but nearby are helpful in fans avoiding all that frustration.

Traffic's the issue. Why endure that BS when you can watch the game on your big a$$ TV with 4k resolution? If the Metro drops make it easy to jump over to the stadium from most parts of LA it taps you into the large population.

Rams are going to be an established winning brand by 2020. That's right in the middle of what should be our window of making deep playoff runs. LA will be invested, it's about minimizing fan torture from there IMO.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If I'm Stan the most important thing is ensuring the metro system makes game day attendance free of the hassles of traffic. That and the hotels not only on the property but nearby are helpful in fans avoiding all that frustration.

Traffic's the issue. Why endure that BS when you can watch the game on your big a$$ TV with 4k resolution? If the Metro drops make it easy to jump over to the stadium from most parts of LA it taps you into the large population.

Rams are going to be an established winning brand by 2020. That's right in the middle of what should be our window of making deep playoff runs. LA will be invested, it's about minimizing fan torture from there IMO.

Thankfully the new stadium is away from Los Angeles metro area, and is centrally near more freeways. Uber drivers can also make a killing. You also have the rail that runs along the 105 that can be picked up from Norwalk at the 605.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thankfully the new stadium is away from Los Angeles metro area, and is centrally near more freeways. Uber drivers can also make a killing. You also have the rail that runs along the 105 that can be picked up from Norwalk at the 605.

Haven't looked at the metro plans or whatever but I presume there will be convenient drops. If not, then Stan and Kevin need to choke themselves lol.

I loved being down in San Dog, would take the tram to the downtown and get dropped right in front of the beautiful Padres stadium for a night of baseball and both pre and post game debauchery. That tram element cannot be understated in its importance IMO.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Haven't looked at the metro plans or whatever but I presume there will be convenient drops.
There are stops on Lakewood Blvd, Long Beach Blvd. Wilmington, Avalon, 110/105 interchange, Vermont, Crenshaw, and Hawthorne. So there is a lot of convenient locations along the way. I don't think the traffic will be bad at all.