HoF Rams RB Marshall Faulk working on a Head Coaching gig

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck to Marshall. I know that he was a jackass to women, but I still remember him from the GSOT and how intelligent he was.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great players do not necessarily make great coaches. Good luck Marshall.
That is usually the case.

However. Faulk has an extremely high football IQ and was a leader when he played.

I think he deserves the opportunity.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll just say there is a reason 3 HOF players are becoming HC in college football.There has never been Comp Picks to hire a Minority as HC or GM’s.
Time will tell Bra’ then you can make your judgment.There is no guarantee,Mike Singletary was a joke of a HC.I’m sure Marshall won’t come in the Lockeroom & pull down his pants in front of his team.
D. Sanders is not the best offensive minded guy Imo.
Right, so nobody has successfully done it before.
Deion by the way has some experience in coaching, several years actually at HS level. It doesn’t make him qualified but at least he has a taste. McCaffrey also coached some high school prior to landing his gig, and again, I don’t endorse his hire.
George? Well, not a bad move bringing Fisher in to basically tutor and mentor him.
Frankly, it’s a bad precedent. I don’t think bypassing the “paying ones dues” stage is the right way to go.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Right, so nobody has successfully done it before.
Deion by the way has some experience in coaching, several years actually at HS level. It doesn’t make him qualified but at least he has a taste. McCaffrey also coached some high school prior to landing his gig, and again, I don’t endorse his hire.
George? Well, not a bad move bringing Fisher in to basically tutor and mentor him.
Frankly, it’s a bad precedent. I don’t think bypassing the “paying ones dues” stage is the right way to go.

I like your answers and knowledge.Fair enough will see what happens.Marshall went to San Diego State because he wanted to be a RB.LSU said he wasn’t good enough & wanted him as a CB.He is a winner & willing to put that to the test if given the opportunity.Until it actually happens it’s hear say.I believe in The Man!! If nothing else his players will be better from the experience.It also depends on who he brings aboard with him.He is very Oriented.